What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Ytel to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Ytel specializes in cloud-based B2B communications solutions, powering modern communications through voice, text, email and direct mail.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.ytel.com/|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Foothill Ranch, California, 92610|| US Sites: 3|
| US Employees: 81|| US Revenues: $0 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked Ytel to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Catered Lunches: Every day we have lunch catered in at HQ for all employees. We spend the hour eating together, talking about our lives in and outside of work. This is most employees favorite time of the day to relax, eat and converse with coworkers.
- Sweet Tech: We give employees the option to choose which tech they prefer to work on whether that be a Mac or a PC. We take all employees technical suggestions into consideration to create the most comfortable work environment to set them up for success.
- Work from Home: Ytel employees have the option to work from home if they are feeling under the weather, have to wait for a handy repair man to come, stay home with their sick child etc. The list goes on. We want employees to embrace a healthy work-life balance and we understand that some days you cannot be in the office for 8 hours but with the beauty of technology, we can have every employee connected no matter where they are working from.
- Continued Education: Ytel is always willing to contribute and supply continued education for our employees. If there is a trade show or learning conference, we encourage those who want to attend to do so, all expenses are taken care of.
- Company Events: Company events are important to ensure employee satisfaction. We want to reward our hard-working people with an all expenses paid afternoon of bowling or happy hour.
- <p>No response has been provided, so this question will not appear in your review. If you would like to add a response now, please delete this placeholder text and replace it with your response.</p>: N/A
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|80% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for all)|| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for all)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 18 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 8 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 8 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
| 8 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (12% use it)
- Telecommute option (12% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Food, catered lunches every day, laptop, apparel)
How to Get Hired
We asked Ytel for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Desire to learn, passion to do something that has never been done before and general care for other people and doing the right thing.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show a genuine interest in the company, come prepared.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
All across the organization but with an emphasis on developers and operations.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
| 40 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 80% Job Growth|
| 500 Average applicants per opening|| 20,000 Total job applicants|
| 25% New hires by employee referrals|| 3% Openings filled by current employees|
| 8 Recent graduates hired|| 3% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|
| 133% Voluntary turnover for part-time employees|