What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
People celebrate special events around here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
People care about each other here.
I can be myself around here.
What They Do
We asked WorldVentures Holdings, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Founded in 2005 to promote “fun, freedom and fulfillment,” WorldVentures™ is a global direct sales company based in Plano, TX. WorldVentures flagship product is DreamTrips, a travel and lifestyle community that provides its members with unique experiences at an excellent value. The company gives back through WorldVentures Foundation™, a 501c3.
About this Company
| Website: www.worldventures.com|| Industry: Other|
| US Headquarters: Plano, Texas|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Plano, Texas|| US Employees: 686|
| Employees Worldwide: 686|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2005|
Perks and Programs
We asked WorldVentures Holdings, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee Recognition: Employees can nominate team members for recognition through the 3 Pillars of Success program, which includes a monthly drawing for a $100 gift card for up to 3 nominees. Additionally, the Employee and Manager of the Quarter (both employee-nominated) receive $3500 towards travel. WorldVentures provides each employee with a paid day off for their birthday.
- Wellness Program: WorldVentures provides opportunities for employees to learn about and improve their health and wellness, as well as earn points towards health insurance premium discounts.
- Relaxed Dress Code: WorldVentures' relaxed dress code encourages employees to be comfortable at work and provides an opportunity to save money on professional attire.
- Office Space: The corporate office in Plano has access to nearby walking trails overlooking a creek, and camp chairs are available, along with Wi-Fi, for use when the weather permits working outside. Employees also enjoy a family room with pool and ping pong tables, TV, free coffee and tea, refrigerators, microwaves, toasters, ice machines, and vendor provided food on site for purchase.
- Training: WorldVentures provides Monthly Manager Training in addition to opportunities for training in CPR, The Oz Principle, Values in Practice and more. SkillSoft and other online courses are offered throughout the year to promote personal and professional development.
- Socials: A variety of social events are scheduled throughout the year, most notably, the 10th anniversary party featuring an employee band. Other gatherings include a Thanksgiving social, ice cream socials, a catered onsite picnic and parties, Halloween contests, pool tournament, and other fun activities suggested by employees. WorldVentures also offers discounted tickets to sporting events at times.
- Employees have access to a relaxation room, a wellness room for new mothers, and multiple kitchen areas.
- Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate, massage therapy, on site food for purchase, company branded merchandise store at a discounted price.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 3% of an employee's salary||75% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 65% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free beverages during the day
- Convenience store
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 27 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 4 weeks Paid sabbatical after 10 year(s)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|50 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||5 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||5 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|5 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||5 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Dental care
- Mental health care
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Cholesterol tests
- Flu shots
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 8 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $914,664 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- 3 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked WorldVentures Holdings, LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Candidates who tend to be the best fit at WorldVentures have a demonstrated history of practicing our 3 Pillars of Success: Servant Leadership, Innovation, and Accountability. They also understand and share our Core Values:
1. Live Fun, Freedom, and Fulfillment,
2. We are One Big Team,
3. Honor, Embody & Expand Trust
4. Deliver & Promote Excellence
5. Commit to Resolution
6. Care & Contribute
7. Champion Full Potential
8. Embrace Creativity & Innovation
9. Foster Safe & Open Communication
10. Ensure Sustainability in Everything We Do
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
For more information about WorldVentures, visit our website and Careers page or connect with our recruiting team on LinkedIn. You can also visit our page on Glassdoor to find out more.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website and careers page www.WorldVentures.com
Visit our pages on Linked-In or Glassdoor
Connect with our recruiting team on Linked-In
| 23 Average applicants per opening|| 442 Positions filled in past year|
| 64% New hires by employee referrals|| 305 New positions created|