What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
What They Do
We asked Veridian to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Veridian specializes in the implementation and optimization of HighJump Software, JDA Software, and Manhattan Associates' supply chain suite of applications. We are proud implementation partners of some of the world's supply chain leaders including Nike, Starbucks, Adidas, and Canada Goose among others.
About this Company
| Website: www.veridian.info|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Chicago, Illinois, 60654|| US Employees: 38|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2011|
Perks and Programs
We asked Veridian to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Full Healthcare Coverage: The health of all employees is of the utmost importance to the company. Veridian is proud to offer all full-time employees with the best available health insurance, which is 100% covered.
- Unlimited Vacation Policy: Veridian believes all employees should have an amazing work-life balance, which is why we instituted an unlimited vacation policy. The happiness of employees is a key focus for Veridian and we place trust in them with this policy. If someone wants to take days off they aren't constrained by a number and we encourage them to take vacation days as needed.
- Embrace Flexibility with your Schedule and Work Remote: Veridian accommodates all work schedules and embraces employees who choose to work from home or other remote locations. At Veridian, employees are able to create their schedule around their life outside of work. That freedom has been an important pillar of the company and the culture at Veridian. Whether you want to spend a week in Paris and work from a coffee shop with a view of the Eifel Tower or plan your day around your child's schedule that is all possible at Veridian. We provide employees with the freedom to live life on their own terms.
- Adoption Assistance: Adoption is a tough enough process without the financial implications added in, so Veridian is here to help. Veridian is proud to provide all employees looking to adopt a child with up to $15,000 of financial assistance.
- $1500 Home Office Stipend: Upon joining the team at Veridian, we provide new employees the opportunity to spend up to $1500 in outfitting their home office. Veridian wants to provide all employees with the opportunity to purchase top of the line office chairs and monitors for those days they work from home. By doing this, Veridian helps ensure employees are always in the best working environment possible and have the resources needed to be successful.
- Bi-Annual Team Outings: One of the best attributes to the culture at Veridian is how well everyone at the company gets along with one another. This is a testament to the culture created by many of the initiatives described above, but also from our Bi-Annual Team Outings. Veridian has a winter and summer outing each year where the entire company is flown to a great location for a few days of team building, community service, company updates, and nights out with one another.
- Day at Wrigley Field: One Friday each summer, all Veridian employees "skip" work for a day of fun at Wrigley Field. Veridian rents out a rooftop or a private section at the park accommodating everyone (spouses welcome) and provides employees with unlimited food and beverages.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (75% use it)
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| Yes Sustainable commuting program|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Veridian for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
A driven individual with a high attention to detail, the ability to deliver high-quality results quickly, and a technical skillset
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees can apply to a job directly at our career page, or on any of the major online job boards. After applying, a candidate can also try reaching out directly to a member of the Veridian management team on LinkedIn. We're very responsive and always looking for great talent to join the Veridian family!
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
In the next year, we're going to be increasing our search of candidates with a background in AI and machine learning. Additionally, we're always looking for highly skilled candidates to join our team in a consulting role.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Candidates should visit us at www.veridian.info or visit us on LinkedIn to learn more about the opportunities to work for us.
| 65% Job Growth|| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|
| 8% Voluntary turnover for part-time employees|