What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People care about each other here.
Management is approachable, easy to talk with.
What They Do
We asked Valiant Solutions, Inc to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Adaptable. Intuitive. Supported.
Valiant is a leading provider of cloud-based Human Capital Management Solutions, serving business leaders nationwide. Designed to meet the unique needs of large hourly workforces, our comprehensive suite of easy-to-use HCM products are seemless.
About this Company
| Website: www.valiant.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Woodbury, New York, 11797|| US Sites: 3|
| US Employees: 129|| US Revenues: $13.2 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $13.2 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1993|
Perks and Programs
We asked Valiant Solutions, Inc to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Physical Fitness Program: Valiant reimburses its employees double of what they pay to go to the gym up to $400 every 6 months so long as they complete 50 visits in those 6 months.
- Smoking Cessation Program: Valiant will reimburse its employees who choose to quit smoking up to $1,000 so long as they stick to their quit date, follow up every 30 days for 90 days, and stay smoke free during that time.
- Employee of the Month: Valiant gives all those employees nominated for giving 110% a $20 gift card. The winner for the month receives a $50 gift card and $100 to the Valiant Store and placed in to running for Employee of the Year.
- Employee of the Year: Valiant's Employees of the Month for the current year have a chance to win Employee of the Year. The winner receives two roundtrip airline tickets to anywhere in the US along with two wood plaques with engraved slate for home and office.
- Employee Referral Program: Valiant encourages its employees to refer candidates for open positions. The employee will receive a $500 reward upon the candidates completion of 90 days of employment.
- Baby/Bridal Showers: Each employee expecting a baby or getting married is thrown a baby/bridal shower where our employees have a chance to contribute to a group gift and Valiant matches the contribution.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $56,500 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Client Service Consultant|| $90,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Software Engineer|
| 20% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 6% of salary||75% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 75% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 26 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 20 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||3 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|3 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|3 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||3 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||3 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
| 20 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 37% Job Growth|
| 2 Average applicants per opening|| 33 Total job applicants|
| 34% New hires by employee referrals|| 13% Openings filled by current employees|
| 4 Recent graduates hired|| 13% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|