UE.co builds software platforms designed to enhance the management of performance-based marketing services like data-based leads and live phone calls. UE.co is also an expert in lead generation and currently operates heavily in the auto, home, and health insurance spaces.
How to Get Hired
We asked UE.co for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
There are nine key characteristics that we look for in prospective employees. These key characteristics make up the three core values of UE and tell us whether or not someone's a match for our family or not.
- Ownership (Someone who's not afraid to put fate in their own hands)
- Innovation (Someone who's always thinking of improvements)
- Creativity (Someone who doesn't believe in thinking inside the box)
- Passion (Someone who shows a true connection with their work)
- Dedication (Someone who's not afraid to come in early and stay late)
- Results Driven (Someone who takes action based on data)
- Communication (Someone who's not afraid to step up and speak out)
- Autonomy (Someone who can set their own course)
- Fun (Someone who knows how to re-energize)
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
On our application page, we asked for each applicant to tell us which of our core values they identify with the most and why, as well as what makes them unique. That's their chance to really stand out and give us an idea of who they truly are as an individual. We get some amazing and funny responses that make me want to pick up the phone and call them immediately. We also have had candidates walk in the door during the day and hand-deliver their application. We love this initiative, and it usually signals to us that they have the drive to be successful here.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We're looking to expand our Sales and Customer Support teams with Account Managers, Sales Consultants and Customer Experience Consultants. We're also expanding our internal platform offerings and looking for innovative engineers to help us create new technology.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our careers page and stay up to date on our current openings. If they see a potential fit, they should apply as soon as they can.
Connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on social media to stay up to date on the business itself and get a glimpse of what life is like inside UE. If they find themselves in the San Diego area feel free to pop in and say hello. We love visitors.