What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
I can ask management any reasonable question and get a straight answer.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked TTSG to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are committed to bringing quality technology to organizations and individuals through innovative hardware, software and unparalleled services. We assist organizations with their management, distribution and printing of documents. Our process builds lasting partnerships by aligning solutions with customers' priorities.
About this Company
| Website: ttsg.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: St. Charles, Illinois, 60174|| US Sites: 3|
| Major Locations: Chicago, Illinois, 60611|| US Employees: 37|
| US Revenues: $5 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $9 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2009|
Perks and Programs
We asked TTSG to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Dinner of the Month: TTSG promotes a culture that empowers everyone within the organization to think innovatively. We hold monthly dinners with our CEO where employees are welcome to come discuss their vision, pitch their ideas or talk about challenges they’ve been facing. This allows us to connect more on a personal level and become more integrated into the company.
- Team Workouts: Teams who SWEAT together, stay together! TTSG incorporates workplace wellness at the office through providing exercise classes at a local fitness center(s) for those who want to participate! What better way to increase communication between co-workers than having to sweat through a class together? We find that these small changes cultivate a ripple effect - helping everyone feel better and think better, which fosters growth, both personally and professionally.
- Company Cars: TTSG offers the option of company cars to help our employees do their jobs. We feels there are few other benefits that are as effective at generating a happy and productive workforce as a car. It acts as a reminder to our employees of how much we value them and their hard work!
- Plenty of Food to Go Around: We don't have fancy offerings in our refrigerator or cabinets, but we feel having a few treats like coffee, granola bars, chips, fruit, and simple snacks on hand goes a very long way!
- Volunteer Hours: As much as possible, TTSG gets involved in supporting community needs. We offers paid time off and flexible work hours to engage in volunteer opportunities. We find this helps to strengthen our team as well as help build business relationships.
- Quarterly All-Company Outings: We know how important it is for our employees to recharged in terms of their motivation and positive energy. TTSG throws quarterly All-Company Outings to let the whole team relax. We find it helps promote creativity, collaboration,overall productivity and engagement. We switch up the venue every quarter to keep things interesting. Some things we've tried are arcades, horse race-tracks, apple orchards, sports games, etc.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 5 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 3 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|10 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $48,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked TTSG for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
During our hiring process, there are several key characteristics we keep an eye out for to ensure the prospective employee will be a great fit for TTSG:
Strong Work Ethic
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Write us a solid letter! -- Something that isn't copy/pasted from the internet and is relevant to our company!
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are a growing team! We are always hiring for great Sales Representatives!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website www.ttsg.com to learn more! Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
| 5 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 32% Job Growth|
| 20 Average applicants per opening|| 100 Total job applicants|
| 10% New hires by employee referrals|| 2 Recent graduates hired|
| 3% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|