What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked Telesis7 to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Telesis7 provides high caliber consultants in the Cable / Telecom space. Most of our consultants have 15-20 years of applicable experience as VPs and Directors at major cable / telco providers.
About this Company
| Website: telesis7.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Chesterfield, Missouri, 63005|| US Sites: 4|
| Major Locations: Denver, Colorado, 80237|| US Employees: 14|
| US Revenues: $3.1 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $5.1 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2016|
Perks and Programs
We asked Telesis7 to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Women in Cable / Telecom Sponsor: We sponsor memberships for all the women that join Telesis7 and we travel to Charlotte, St. Louis, and Denver to attend. We encourage our team members to serve as a mentor or be mentored as part of the program.
- Health Care Premiums Paid in full: We pay the health care premiums for all of our employees and their family. We feel this really sets us apart from our competitors.
- Real time modification of benefits: We had a team member who's Father had passed away. We were a relatively new company so hadn't visited this yet as a scenario that had come up, so we quickly changed our handbook and the let the employees know we authored a new benefit on the fly. I suspect we will do something similar for paternity and maternity leave
- Work from Home for remote employees: Our employees that work remote get the benefit of working from home. It is part of our culture because we are a national firm and want to have a national presence.
- Free gatorade and water at HQ in Chesterfield: We offer drinks to any Telesis7 visitors or employees at our corporate office.
- Referral Program: We offer bonuses to employees that refer friends/former workers, as well as bonuses for finding new consulting spots at our clients
- Make-a-wish Priority: We not only donate to the Make-a-wish but we encourage our team to be involved, our last all hands meeting we had a representative from Make-a-wish come to talk to our team about how to get involved.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $45,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Recruiter|| $170,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Program Manager|
| 4% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 6% of salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for full time)|
| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|| $5,000 Average Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 24 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 15 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 24 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (20% use it)
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (20% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Free drinks, coffee, and lunches)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $30,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
- Director of HR oversees diversity and inclusion practices
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women
- 20 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
How to Get Hired
We asked Telesis7 for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Experience in Cable / Telecom, drive to make things better and make a difference
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Apply through our website, reach out on social media or email a team member
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are looking for Delivery folks that like to put on their sales hat
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Reach out and join our team
| 20 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 133% Job Growth|
| 3 Average applicants per opening|| 100 Total job applicants|
| 30% New hires by employee referrals|| 4% Openings filled by current employees|
| 3 Recent graduates hired|| 25% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|