What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
Management is approachable, easy to talk with.
What They Do
We asked TAD Associates to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
TAD Associates is a full service consulting firm that specializes in the engineering and design of functional, creative, and modern spaces that elevate audiovisual and media technologies. We have a reputation for our bespoke solutions and attention to details.
About this Company
| Website: www.tadassociates.net|| Industry: Architecture & Design|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York, 10018|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 25|| US Revenues: $3.5 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $3.5 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked TAD Associates to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Summer Party: TAD Hosts a Summer Party each year to allow employees to bond outside of the work environment and relax with their coworkers. Last year was a crab boil and picnic.
- Holiday Party: TAD Hosts a Holiday Party each year to allow employees and their spouses or partners to relax after each year. Last year featured an impromptu line dance.
- Continuing Education: TAD offers employees paid time off during the work week to participate in continuing education classes and seminars.
- Happy Hours: TAD hosts 2 happy hour events during the year so that employees can relax and unwind from the office.
- Work / Life: TAD recognizes the importance of family events, and allows employees a somewhat flexible schedule when needed to plan for family needs.
- TAD Healthy and Green: TAD participates in city-wide recycling programs, and encourages out employees to do the same at home. We also provide a variety of healthy snack and fresh fruit on a daily basis, to promote healthy living.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 10 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 10 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (85% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Healthy Snacks, Coffee, Espresso)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|30 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||30 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|30 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||30 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
|15 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $500 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Sustainable commuting program|
| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked TAD Associates for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Aside from the technical skills, it comes down to personality. How a person approaches a problem, and their thought process behind it. The methodology and creative approach that a person uses is a key point for this.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Be involved in something exciting (not necessarily in our field, or expensive and big) and innovative. Show the development process, not just the end result.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Systems Engineer, Design Associates and Senior Produces for our Content section.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit the website, reach out to us and start a conversation.
| 5 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 64% Job Growth|
| 13 Average applicants per opening|| 50 Total job applicants|
| 2% New hires by employee referrals|| 2 Recent graduates hired|