What Employees Say
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
This is a psychologically and emotionally healthy place to work.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
What They Do
We asked Stagen to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
The Stagen Leadership Academy trains leaders committed to long-term personal development and using their organizational platforms for positive impact. Members enjoy access to our faculty of executive coaches and experienced operating professionals, curriculum and tools, and our world-class training facility.
About this Company
| Website: www.stagen.com|| Industry: Education & Training|
| US Headquarters: Dallas, Texas, 75204|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 15|| Corporate Structure: Partnership|
| Founded: 1999|
Perks and Programs
We asked Stagen to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Work from Home: All employees have the ability to work from home on a regular basis.
- HSA Contribution: Each employee is given $3450 annually for a tax deferred Health Savings Account
- Flexible Work Schedule: Employees are allowed to work flexible schedules based on business requirements.
- Fully Paid Insurance: Stagen pays 100% of each employees health premium
- Happy Hours: Stagen sponsors 10 company happy hours per year to allow employees to connect outside of work.
- Learning & Development: Stagen provides and reimburses for continuing education and learning opportunities for employees.
- Profit Sharing: Stagen contributes 1.5% of company profit to the employee on an annual basis.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
| 20 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| 14 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|| 14 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|| 14 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Coffee, Beverages, Snacks, Meals)
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $25,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
How to Get Hired
We asked Stagen for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for people that light up when we talk about the work we do. If you are excited about what we do and how you can contribute to that then that is a foundational element of what makes someone successful. The other key element is that they resonate and align with our purpose and values.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
The number one thing is to get in a conversation with us. Many times we meet people out in the world and begin to get to know them and they get to know us. Over time those relationships turn into people that we want to have come join us in our business. Finding a way in the world to get in a conversation with us is a great way to get our attention.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are looking for service based operational team members. We are also looking for new executive coaches. In addition we are looking for more diverse senior leaders for our organization.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Check out our website at www.stagen.com and reach out to us through our careers page. We respons to all inquiries through that link. Also try to connect with anyone at our organization and get into a conversation with us.
| 4 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| -6% Job Growth|
| 5 Average applicants per opening|| 10 Total job applicants|
| 13% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|