What Employees Say
Management is approachable, easy to talk with.
Management has a clear view of where the organization is going and how to get there.
Management keeps me informed about important issues and changes.
Management makes its expectations clear.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
What They Do
We asked SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Sriven Technologies providing IT staffing and managed services, including application development, middleware, mobile app development, business intelligence and enterprise resource protocol services to retail, financial, insurance and healthcare clients.
About this Company
| Website: www.sriventech.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: HERNDON, Virginia|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 78|| US Revenues: $5.08 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $5.08 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2009|
Perks and Programs
We asked SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- FREE LIFE INSURANCE FOR ALL EMPLOYEES: SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES OFFERING FREE LIFE INSURANCE FOR ALL THE FULL TIME EMPLOYEES AT FREE OF COST.
- EMPLOYEE ANNUAL GIFTS: SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES OFFERED ANNUAL GIFTS TO ALL EMPLOYEES ALONG WITH $100 GIFT CARD
- REFERRAL BONUS: ALL OUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE $1000 REFERRAL BONUS FOR EACH REFERRAL.
- FREE FINANCIAL ADVISIOR: ALL SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES EMPLOYEES HAVING ACCESS TO DISCUSS WITH COMPNAY PROVIDED FINANCIAL ADVISIORS.
- FITNESS EQUIPPMENT BONUS: ALL OUR EMPLOYEES WILL RECEIVE UPTO $300 ANNUALLY TOWARDS FITNESS CLASSES OR EQUIPMENT
- FREE TECHNOLOGY TRAININGS: ALL OUR EMPLOYEES RECEIVE FREE TECHNICAL TRAININGS TO IMPROVE THEIR SKILLS.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $80,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for SOFTWARE PROGRAMMERS|| $90,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS|
| 3% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 3% of an employee's salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 75% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
- 401(k) plan
- Stock options to employees
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Long-term care insurance to employees
- Pre-tax savings account
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Health insurance for retirees
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- On-site package/mailing service
- Fitness classes
- Free beverages during the day
- Free breakfast foods on a regular, daily basis
- Discount ticket sales
- Personal travel service
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 21 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (60% use it)
- Job sharing (45% use it)
- Telecommute option (75% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (70% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave||80 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||10 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|10 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|30 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||30 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Offsite subsidized childcare
- Childcare reimbursement during business travel
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
- On-site or near-site backup childcare center
- Lactation room(s)
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Breast cancer screening
- Cholesterol tests
- Flu shots
- Skin cancer screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 48 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $15,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
| $6,000 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
- 'HR Manager' is accountable to formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Formal programs support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups; Women; Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender employees; Disabled employees; Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
- 3 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES OFFER VERY GOOD COMPNESATION FOR QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES. WE DO PROVIDE HEALTHY AND SAFE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL THE EMPLOYEES AND WE PARTICIPATE IN EEO. OUR GROWTH AND BENIFITS PACKAGE IS GOOD AND BEST IN INDUSTRY.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
OUR BENIFITS AND CULTURE OF SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES. APART OF BASE SALARY EMPLOYEE WILL GET 100% HEALTH INSURANCE AND LIFE INSURANCE BENIFITS. ATTRACTIVE BONUS FOR DEDICATED EMPLOYEES WHO IS PART OF SRIVEN TECHNOLOGIES GROWTH. A VERY SAFE, HEALTHY AND FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT TO WORK. THIS IS THE PLACE WHERE EMPLOYEES IS HAVING HIGHEST PRIORITY.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
WE ARE LOOKING PROGRAMMER ANALYSTS, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT LEADS, SYSTEM ADMINISTRATORS FOR THIS YEAR
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
WE ADVERTISE ALL THE JOB OPENINGS IN OUR WEBSITE, OUR INTRANET PORTAL, AND MAJOR JOB SITES.
| 18 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 42% Job Growth|
| 2 Average applicants per opening|| 42 Applications received|
| 18 Positions filled in past year|| 90% New hires by employee referrals|
| 18 New positions created|| 6 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 8 New graduates hired|