What Employees Say
My work has special meaning: this is not "just a job".
I feel I make a difference here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
I can be myself around here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
What They Do
We asked Signature HealthCARE, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Signature HealthCARE is a leading provider of resident-based healthcare services including skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, home health, and cognitive care. Since 2007 Signature HealthCARE has inspired over 18,000 employees to be part of the culture change movement in healthcare.
About this Company
| Website: ltcrevolution.com|| Industry: Health Care|
| US Headquarters: Louisville, Kentucky, 40299|| US Employees: 18,000|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2007|
Perks and Programs
We asked Signature HealthCARE, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Pinnacle: Signature HealthCARE’s Pinnacle program is the CNA career ladder providing a path for Certified Nursing Assistants to reach for the summit of their career. With the Pinnacle program, CNAs hone their skills, advance their career, and increase their wages. Pinnacle CNAs at Signature HealthCARE climb to each level of the Pinnacle program after completing certain education and trainings, along with their colleagues. Signature HealthCARE’s Pinnacle program proves that our CNA’s have more than just a job. They have a career providing exceptional care. Signature HealthCARE CNAs are eligible for the Pinnacle program after only three months of employment.
- Hall of Fame: Signature HealthCARE’s annual Hall of Fame inducts patients, stakeholders, and volunteers for distinguished accomplishments or service and preserves their stories for years to come. In 2017 alone, Signature HealthCARE inducted over 450 patients, stakeholders, and volunteers into the Hall of Fame. Since the first ceremony in 2003, the Hall of Fame has recognized hundreds of Signature HealthCARE stakeholders for their commitment to patient care, service to their local community, and distinguished accomplishments. From hometown heroes to nationally recognized servicemen, authors, entrepreneurs and more, thousands have been added to Signature’s Hall of Fame.
- Administrator-in-Training: At Signature HealthCARE, our Administrator-in-Training program provides licensed nursing home administrators with a team of support and guidance. Signature HealthCARE’s Administrator-In-Training (AIT) program is a cohort based program that was established to attract talented individuals with a strong desire to become a licensed nursing home administrator. The program offers gold standard learning around the five Domains of Practice as defined by the National Association of Long Term Care Administrator Boards (NAB) in order to exceed the national pass rate. The national nursing home administrator exam is prepared and administered by Professional Examination Service (PES) for the NAB. PES data indicates that 68-70 percent pass the national exam the first time. Signature HealthCARE’s pass rate for first time NAB test takers in the AIT program is 100 percent.
- 12 Days of Service: Since 2011, Signature HealthCARE’s 12 Days of Service program brings Home Office stakeholders out into the community and local Signature facilities. During the 2017 12 Days of Service volunteer program, Home Office stakeholders devoted 100 hours to local soup kitchens and Signature facilities. For those that work as a Certified Nursing Assistant during the volunteer program, the experience serves as a reminder, particularly to stakeholders not working in a clinical capacity, that CNA’s are the heart of Signature HealthCARE. And for those volunteering with quality of life activities from Christmas caroling, bingo and card games, and tree decorating, the experience leaves an impact of what our employees work truly means that they take back with them to the home office.
- Elder Vacations: At Signature HealthCARE, our patients keep dreaming big and experiencing life’s moments. This vision is what founded our elder vacations in 2011. The first elder vacation took a group of patients to Walt Disney World in Florida, and since then, hundreds of patients and stakeholders have travelled to new places experiencing new life moments together. In 2018, Signature HealthCARE will commemorate its 20th elder vacation.
- Compassion Fund: Compassion is one of the Sacred Six values at Signature HealthCARE guiding our everyday decisions and stakeholder programs and benefits. The Compassion at Signature HealthCARE benefits any employee in immediate need of assistance. From covering funeral costs to providing shelter after a storm, the Compassion Fund gives Signature HealthCARE stakeholders assistance when it’s needed most. In 2017 alone, the Compassion Fund gave over 20 grants benefitting Signature HealthCARE stakeholders.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|52% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 52% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 32 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|30 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||20 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
Community and Environmental Impact
- Director of Human Resources oversees diversity and inclusion practices
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 12 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
Follow Signature HealthCARE, LLC