What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
What They Do
We asked SES Advisors, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
SES Advisors, Inc. is a specialist ESOP advisor firm, providing ESOP services to a wide range of clients. SES Advisors specializes in Administration, Consulting, and ESOP Financing.
About this Company
| Website: www.sesadvisors.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania|| US Sites: 15|
| Major Locations: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania; Valparaiso, Indiana; Tarzana, California; Cedar Knolls, New Jersey; Bedford, New Hampshire; Allentown, Pennsylvania; Fort Worth, Texas; Chattanooga, Tennessee; Oldsmar, Florida; Cleveland, Ohio|| US Employees: 34|
| US Revenues: $7.8 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $7.8 million|
| Employees Worldwide: 34|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1988|
Perks and Programs
We asked SES Advisors, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Company Retreats: SES Advisors has a company meeting every year and employees travel to various locations. Meetings have been in various cities throughout the United States and there was a meeting in Puerto Rico.
- Paid Maternity Leave: SES Advisors offers 8 weeks paid maternity leave.
- ESOP/401 K: SES Advisors offers an ESOP and 401(k) to employees.
- Vacation Days & Sick Days: SES Advisors, Inc. offers 20 vacation days, 5 sick days and a floating holiday.
- Ameriflex Medical Reimbursement: SES Advisors provides employees with medical reimbursement. This is used for medical out-of-pocket expenses up to a certain amount of money.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 3% of an employee's salary||90% Company-paid health coverage for employees (Single 31.50 Family 414.94 2 adult 304 partent child 208)|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (varies as IBC charges each employee based on age)|
- Employee stock ownership plan
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 31 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 20 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (12% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|40 days Job-protected maternity leave||40 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $20,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
How to Get Hired
We asked SES Advisors, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
When SES Advisors looks at a prospective employee, they look at educational background, personality and work ethic.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Someone that does not need to be micromanaged and is a self-motivator are exemplary characteristics of a good candidate.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
| 2 Job openings forecast for coming year|| -3% Job Growth|
| 2 Positions filled in past year|| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|