SalesRoads specializes in B2B appointment setting, sales outsourcing & lead generation for midmarket and enterprise level organizations. Working from home, our team of experienced telesales executives across the country provide consistent results, difficult to replicate with an in-house staff.
How to Get Hired
We asked SalesRoads for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
|The ideal candidate would be:
• Self-Motivated, Tenacious and Disciplined
• Charismatic, Persuasive and Professional
• Efficient, Organized and Detail-Oriented
• Flexible and Creative
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment
• A good listener- A seller must listen more than they talk to ensure that a client is qualified, engaged in our discussion, and excited about our suggested solutions.
• A good leader- We look for people who feel comfortable leading discussions and taking charge of calls to instill confidence in our clients. Since we also promote internally, we like to look for and foster leadership in all of our employees.
• A good community member- We like to ensure that our new hires are the type of people who will contribute to our community- providing feedback, offering helpful suggestions, and supporting their fellow teammates- to make sure we are connecting even in our virtual workplace.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
You can expect to role play during interviews. If a candidate can present a smooth, well thought out, benefit-oriented pitch, then overcome objections and sell the interviewer during the role play, that’s impressive and stands out. In your cover letter or during the interview, showcasing quota or goal attainment in your previous work can get our attention, but it is by no means the deciding factor. We also look for people who can show that they are enthusiastic and quick to learn new skills. Someone who is prompt, polite, succinct, engaging and personable is eligible despite previous experience or lack thereof, so the best thing you can be is interesting to talk to on the phone!
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Because we are growing at a rapid rate, we are adding new campaigns all the time and are always on the look out for great talent. For the foreseeable future, we will be looking primarily for appointment setters, and then secondarily Full-Sales-Cycle reps. We may also be looking to hire a controller, an HR Generalist, an accountant, and an IT consultant, but it will depend on growth.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
We encourage you to go to our website and look through some of the descriptions of what we do. While we do have some information for prospective candidates, a lot of our website is geared towards explaining our services to potential clients, so should you have additional questions, please feel free to use our live-chat feature to ask! We also encourage interested parties to fill out an application. It is a fairly short application, so each question we ask is important, and we urge you to please consider each question carefully before submitting. We are, above all, a sales organization, so be sure you can "sell us" on you! If we like what we see, we will reach out for an interview, so we urge you to prepare some questions to ask us when you are submitting your application.