What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Reliance Partners to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Reliance Partners is a full-service insurance agency offering sales and service of commercial insurance products. The company is focused on the transportation insurance space with an emphasis on trucking, 3PL's, and freight forwarding.
About this Company
| Website: www.reliancepartners.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Chattanooga, Tennessee|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Birmingham, Alabama|| US Employees: 29|
| US Revenues: $2.1 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2009|
Perks and Programs
We asked Reliance Partners to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: We have a program to reimburse employees incrementally for gym expenses up to full cost based on utilization by the employee (number of visits per month).
- Technology: We have incentives for employees as they progress through their advancement road map where they can earn the ability to receive company issued technology.
- Sales & Service Contest: We run contests throughout each month for sales and service relative to different benchmarks and goals.
- Quarterly Bonus Incentives: We have quarterly incentives for our customer service team directly tied to several different KPI's.
- Intramural Sports: Reliance Partners has active intramural teams for kickball, soccer, basketball, and golf.
- Fantasy Insurance League: Think fantasy football, except for insurance - We utilize this to motivate sales reps and create a fun competition among our different sales teams.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $65,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Director of Sales|| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 4% of an employee's salary|
|50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 50% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Massage therapy
- Free beverages during the day
- Fitness classes
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 18 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Blood pressure screening
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 8 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $5,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- 'Vice President' is accountable to formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Formal programs support professional development for: Women
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Reliance Partners for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about joining an organization where they can make an immediate impact. The ability to mulit-task and operate in a fast-paced environment is essential. We also look for people who have a competitive background and have been involved in multiple activities while in school or outside of work in a past job. We want individuals who will go the extra mile.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Persistence and finding a way to stand out from the crowd go a very long way. We are looking for team members who demonstrate their commitment to joining the Reliance Partners' team.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are hiring for all types of positions and are seeking to find candidates willing to jump on board a high speed train aiming to change our industry.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website and/or reach out to us directly, we are always looking!
| 18 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 142% Job Growth|
| 15 Average applicants per opening|| 106 Applications received|
| 25 Positions filled in past year|| 90% New hires by employee referrals|
| 17 New positions created|| 4 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 7 New graduates hired|