What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
I feel I make a difference here.
What They Do
We asked Physicians Realty Trust to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Physicians Realty Trust (NYSE:DOC) is a self-managed healthcare real estate investment trust that acquires, owns and manages healthcare properties that are leased to physicians, hospitals and healthcare delivery systems and other healthcare providers.
About this Company
| Website: www.docreit.com|| Industry: Real Estate|
| US Headquarters: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53202|| Major Locations: Denver, Colorado, 80111; Toledo, Ohio, 43560; Atlanta, Georgia, 30308; Dallas, Texas, 75246|
| US Employees: 65|| Corporate Structure: Public|
| Stock Symbol: DOC|| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked Physicians Realty Trust to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- NextDoor Gift Donation: Physicians Realty Trust annually participates in a Christmas gift donation for the Children of NextDoor Milwaukee. This year our team members adopted 50 children from NextDoor. A handful of our team members played "Santa's Elves" by delivering all of the gifts to NextDoor.
- Monthly Birthday Lunches & Birthday Spins: Physicians Realty Trust provides a catered lunch each month to celebrate team members birthdays. In addition, on your birthday each team member gets an opportunity to spin the "Birthday" Wheel to get a prize (gift card or surprise gift). This year the surprise birthday gift winners received a Kindle and a Fit Bit.
- DOC Cares: Physicians Realty Trust supports a variety of associate led committees. Committees include: Philanthropy, Health & Wellness, Green Initiatives, Education, and Social Happenings. This year we created a more formal process for our committees and have developed an bi-monthly newsletter to share information about these causes and monthly activities.
- Annual Team Building Opportunities: Physicians Realty Trust hosts an annual Chili Cook Off, Fantasy Football Draft and Halloween Costume Contest. This year the Chili Cook off had 10 team members compete to win the Golden Ladle (and bragging rights). We had almost full participation from staff in the taste testing process. In regards to the Fantasy Football draft, the winner received a Golden Football "Trophy" and the best costume from this years Halloween Costume Contest won concert tickets.
- Anniversary Party: Physicians Realty Trust holds an annual Anniversary party to celebrate our continued growth and success as well as recognize the hard work and dedication of all of our team members.
- Holiday Party: Physicians Realty Trust holds an annual holiday party where employees dress up in their formal attire. Team members enjoy a night of fun and dancing with their DOC family. In 2017, we had a live band as well as a photo booth (fun holiday props included) for team members to dress up and take home a photo souvenir.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 100% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 4% of salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Set days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness
- Onsite Amenities (Private onsite work out facility and towel service. Unlimited complimentary beverages. Monthly Birthday Lunches. Access to dry cleaning services. Paid parking.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||30 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|30 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
|30 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $71,850 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Green Committee Chair Leads environmental impact team|
| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Physicians Realty Trust for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Help us build the future of healthcare real estate. Our heartbeat is our people. When recruiting we look for an upbeat, self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Send us your resume! Discover what's possible.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Check out our website at www.docreit.com/careers. Send your resume to: Careers@docreit.com