What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
What They Do
We asked Phenom People to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Phenom People provides a SaaS-based Talent Relationship Marketing Platform which consists of a hyper-personalized career site, real-time CRM, CMS, talent analytics, and an internal mobility module along with a referral app. Some of our customers include Microsoft, GM, and Southwest.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.phenompeople.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Ambler, Pennsylvania, 19002|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Ambler, Pennsylvania, 19002|| US Employees: 93|
| Employees Worldwide: 358|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2011|
Perks and Programs
We asked Phenom People to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Marriage Bonus: Phenom People provides a $1000 dollar bonus to any employee who gets married.
- New Child Bonus: Phenom People provides a $500 deposit to a college savings fund for any new child born to or adopted by an employee.
- Core Value Awards: Phenom People recognizes one employee per week for exhibiting one of the core values (curiosity, responsibility, intensity, self-confidence, positive thinking). Each award is given based on employee votes. As a result, the employee receives a $25 Amazon gift card and their picture on the wall. Phenom People also does this on an annual basis.
- Birthday Donations: Phenom People not only recognizes each and every employee's birthday; They also make a $25 dollar donation to that employee's charity of choice on their birthday. This is also shared on social media too.
- Monday Meditation and Yoga: Phenom People takes employee wellness and mindfulness very seriously. As a result, every Monday there is a meditation session provided for free before lunch. In addition, employees can attend free yoga on Mondays at the office as well.
- Free Breakfast & Lunch: Phenom People provides free breakfast every Monday and free lunch every Friday. This allows employees to eat and network between departments without worrying about paying for food.
- HSA Contributions: Phenom People provides $50 per month to employees who have enrolled in a HSA plan. This contribution is made without or in combination with an employee's individual contribution to the HSA plan.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $150,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Sales||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (10% use it)
- Telecommute option (15% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Free breakfast on Mondays
Free lunch on Fridays
Free fitness facility on site
Free Meditation class on site
Free Yoga class on site
Free beer / coffee / specialty coffee drinks / organic fruit on site
Token ping pong tables / foosball on site)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|90 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|90 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $20,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Sales Engineer Leads environmental impact team|
| Self-Conducted Environmental impact audit|| Yes Recycling program|
| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Chief People Officer oversees diversity and inclusion practices
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women
- 4 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Phenom People for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for examples of adversity prospective employees have personally and professionally faced, and how they have persevered through it.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
THINK! Send relevant though-out solutions to our current and future challenges.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Product, sales, and marketing in addition to people with experience scaling a company of similar size and industry.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to the Phenom People career site, Glassdoor, or Comparably.
| 156 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 102% Job Growth|
| 36 Average applicants per opening|| 3,600 Total job applicants|
| 65% New hires by employee referrals|| 22% Openings filled by current employees|
| 17 Recent graduates hired|| 7% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|