What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
People are encouraged to balance their work life and their personal life.
People celebrate special events around here.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
This is a fun place to work.
What They Do
We asked PeachCap to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
PeachCap provides investment intelligence, tax intelligence, and emotional intelligence services to wealth management organizations and their clients nationwide. Our experts, technology, and emotional intelligence platform empower financial advisors to create the most comprehensive and personalized investment strategies available.
About this Company
| Website: www.peachcap.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Atlanta, Georgia, 30305|| US Sites: 3|
| US Employees: 33|| US Revenues: $8.3 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $8.3 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1989|
Perks and Programs
We asked PeachCap to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Elevate: PeachCap host a 3 days summit that is jam packed with fun learning sessions. This year Dandapani is coming to speak.
- Leadership Events: PeachCap provides an exciting team building event once a quarter in order to get the company hyped for the next quarter. IPads and Visa gift cards are given to the event winners.
- Free Lunch Fridays: Every other Friday, PeachCap provides free lunch for all employees.
- Unlimited PTO: Here are PeachCap, we believe in a great work life balance.
- Corporate Retreat: A strong team is crucial to a strong company. Last year we visited the beautiful city of Denver, Colorado.
- Employee Celebrations: We celebrate employee achievement. Employee helps to create a party of there choice.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 80% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 5% of salary||50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|$5,000 Adoption benefit||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $115,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups
- 6 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
| 5 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 313 Average applicants per opening|
| 2,500 Total job applicants|| 10% New hires by employee referrals|
| 30% Openings filled by current employees|| 2 Recent graduates hired|
| 12% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|