What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
What They Do
We asked Nuvitek to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Nuvitek is a systems integrator and cloud platform engineering company delivering solutions to the Federal Government and Enterprises with specialization in Cloud Migration, DevOps, Infrastructure Automation and Application Modernization.
About this Company
| Website: nuvitek.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Tysons, Virginia, 22102|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 16|| US Revenues: $3.1 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $3.1 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked Nuvitek to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Bonus Program: Nuvitek provides yearly bonus awards to employees.
- Certification Reibursement: Nuvitek provides certification reimbursement to employees.
- Certification Bonus: Nuvitek provides certification bonus awards to employees.
- Training: Nuvitek provides training on new technologies to employees.
- Flexible Spending: Nuvitek provides Flexible Spending option to employees.
- Conferences/Events: Nuvitek provides time-off for employees to attend technology conferences and events
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $140,986 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Senior Cloud Engineer|| 4% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 5% of salary|
|90% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for Not applicable)|| 10% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for Not applicable)|
| $5,250 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 21 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 21 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (50% use it)
- Telecommute option (50% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 1 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
How to Get Hired
We asked Nuvitek for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Passion for technology. Eager to learn new technoloigies.
| 7 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 23% Job Growth|
| 13 Average applicants per opening|| 80 Total job applicants|
| 4% New hires by employee referrals|| 1% Openings filled by current employees|
| 2 Recent graduates hired|| 14% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|