New Relic provides real-time insights that software-driven businesses need to innovate faster. Our cloud-based platform makes every aspect of modern software and infrastructure observable, so companies can find and fix problems faster, build high-performing DevOps teams, and speed up transformation projects.
How to Get Hired
We asked New Relic for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
At New Relic, we hire people who are driven by our mission and passionate about their work in the same way we are. We value outcomes over effort and are eager to add new people to our team that are passionate about solving big problems together. In action this means we seek out candidates that: - Have a track record of success and are deeply committed to innovation both at a company level and in their individual role
- Have an appreciation for our product/platform and are excited by our market opportunity.
- Have a growth mindset and are eager to learn and grown, even if that means making mistakes along the way
- Are eager to solve tough problems and know that collaboration makes us stronger
- Are passionate about their work environment and are eager to contribute to it
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
When looking for a career at New Relic, prospective employees should:
- Do research on New Relic - learn about our mission, understand our impact in the market and with our customers and showcase meaningful ways that they are ready to drive momentum.
- Showcase creativity, innovation, results, and solutions - tell us why you’re passionate about what we’re building and highlight ways that you see your role contributing to our overall success.
- Be eager to learn and embrace making mistakes - we deeply believe that having a growth mindset helps us all become a more successful company.
- Be your authentic self - we love hearing about what motivates people, what their passions are and what truly defines them. We want you to add to our culture in your own unique ways.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
As a company, we want to remain innovative so we're keenly focused on welcoming new people to our team who have technical experience and can contribute to our global momentum. We’re hiring in all parts of our business, but are particularly interested in adding to our product/engineering and Go To Market organizations.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Take a look at newrelic.com. There you’ll find more information about our mission, product platform, culture and open jobs. To apply to a job, visit newrelic.com/careers. And while you’re at it, take a look at our social media accounts to get an inside look at life at New Relic.