What Employees Say
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
People celebrate special events around here.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Network Capital Funding Corporation to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We provide borrowers across the country with the best mortgage loan for their needs; at the lowest possible cost to them. We believe in speedy service, quality customer care, transparency in business practices, and respect and growth for our employees.
About this Company
| Website: networkcapital.net|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Irvine, California|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Irvine, California; Miami, Florida|| US Employees: 500|
| US Revenues: $39.9 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $39.9 million|
| Employees Worldwide: 500|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2002|
Perks and Programs
We asked Network Capital Funding Corporation to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Free Lunch: Network Capital offers catered lunches on a monthly basis.
- Free Soda: Network Capital offers free soda fountain drinks; Pepsi and Coke products.
- Free Gormet Coffee: Network Capital offers free gourmet coffee.
- Bean Bag Toss for Cash: Can win up to $100 cash per toss.
- Spin the wheel Contest: Can win up to $1,000 cash per spin.
- 3 point shot for cash: Can win up to $100 cash per shot.
- Billiards competition: Can win up to $100 per shot.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $82,809 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Mortgage Banker|| $98,445 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Underwriter|
|60% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free beverages during the day
- Massage therapy
- Car wash
- Dry cleaning
- On-site package/mailing service
- Fitness classes
- Convenience store
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 3 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 3 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 2 weeks Unpaid sabbatical|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Fitness center (only at headquarters)
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $100,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- 'Hr Director' is accountable to formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Formal programs support professional development for: Under-represented racial/ethnic minority groups; Women; Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender employees; Disabled employees; Speakers of English as a second language; Employees reentering the workforce
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Network Capital Funding Corporation for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Network Capital looks for comptetive team members that desire a lucrative career with amazing advancement opportunity based on performance. Due to our growth, we have a lot of opportunities.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Be passionate and let your performance make you stand out. Not everyone is vocal or have an outgoing personality, but good managers will not be able to overlook a great performer. That's what gets you noticed.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are looking at primarily expanding our sales, processing, funding, and underwriting, but will most likely be hiring for most of our positions.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Schedule an interview with our recruiters to stop by the office. We have an open floor plan with all managers and workers side-by-side. They can walk you through the floor and you will get a good sense of what we are about by seeing how the employees interact with each other. It's an amazing experience and could be life changing for you.
| 400 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 25% Job Growth|
| 5 Average applicants per opening|| 1,500 Applications received|
| 200 Positions filled in past year|| 15% New hires by employee referrals|
| 100 New positions created|| 100 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 60 New graduates hired|
| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|