What Employees Say
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I feel I make a difference here.
People celebrate special events around here.
What They Do
We asked Navitas Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Navitas provides Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, and Technology services for customers predominantly in the Global Life Sciences Industry. Also, Navitas has certain software product related services in the Life Sciences and Supply Chain Management Businesses.
About this Company
| Website: www.navitas.net|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Princeton, New Jersey|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Princeton, New Jersey|| US Employees: 34|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2000|
Perks and Programs
We asked Navitas Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee Referral Program: Navitas provides referral bonuses of up to $2,000 per employee
- College Tuition Benefit: Employees can earn 'Tuition Reward Points' if enrolled in UJC's Guardian Dental Plan
- Working Advantage: Employees receive corporate discounts on event tickets and gift certificates
- Dell Member Purchase and Employee Discount Program: Employees receive corporate discount on Dell computers and accessories
- Healthy Rewards Program: Employees receive discounts on health programs and services
- Verizon Employee Discount: Employees receive a discount on personal wireless accounts
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 5% of an employee's salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Subsidized lunch on a regular, daily basis
- Discount ticket sales
- Free beverages during the day
- Free breakfast foods on a regular, daily basis
- Fitness classes
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 20 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 20 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (20% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave||60 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- 2 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Navitas Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Some of the important characteristics of a prospective employee that we will look for are confidence, leadership, and being proactive and a team player.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees should describe how their skills correlate directly to what we need for the position.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Yes, we are foused on hiring a Business Analyst and Project Managers with specific focus on Regulatory and Content Management, Clinical Programmers, Clinical Data Managers and Senior Consultants.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Interested candidates should educate themselves about our organization in order to get a head start on the capabilities of the company and how they will add value to the team.
| 3 Job openings forecast for coming year|