What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Modern Teacher LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Modern Teacher partners with K-12 districts across the country to support the transition from traditional classrooms to modern learning environments. We provide a research-based methodology for Digital Convergence in education, and we’ve created a technology-enabled solution to support districts.
About this Company
| Website: modernteacher.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Denver, Colorado, 80237|| US Sites: 2|
| US Employees: 17|| US Revenues: $1.5 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked Modern Teacher LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Team Member Recognition Program: Team Members are recognized for various accomplishments for that year during our annual Team Launch held in January at a venue that coincides with the theme of our Playbook.
- Flexible Work Environment: We offer a flexible work environment for our Team Members who work remotely. For example, in Chicago we contract with WeWork to offer a common work space for them to come together for meetings or use a private office to maximize productivity and minimize expense.
- Home Office and BYOD Reimbursement: Team Members who are tele-commuters can be reimbursed for home office expenses up to $50 per month, and are allowed $500 toward repair or purchase of a computer every three years.
- n/a: n/a
- n/a: n/a
- n/a: n/a
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 22 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
Community and Environmental Impact
| Yes Sustainable commuting program|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
| 3 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 13% Job Growth|
| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|