What Employees Say
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
When people change jobs or work units, they are made to feel right at home.
Management recognizes honest mistakes as part of doing business.
What They Do
We asked MeetEdgar to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Edgar supports professionals manage their social media with more consistency and in less time. An effective strategy is recycling social media updates. Edgar made social infinitely easier by sending out millions of status updates for thousands of social media accounts!
About this Company
| Website: www.meetedgar.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Austin, Texas, 78741|| US Employees: 22|
| US Revenues: $3.8 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $3.8 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2014|
Perks and Programs
We asked MeetEdgar to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- House Cleaning: We pay for your home to be cleaned every month so you can enjoy working in a clean and tidy environment :)
- Birthday Day: We give you a day off on your birthday and pay for a mini-adventure to explore in your local area (think art gallery, museum, movie passes)
- Podcast/Conference Bonus: If you are on a podcast or speak at a conference you get $100!
- Value Awards: We send you a fun / wacky trophy to recognize your demonstration of one of our company values (kindness, value4value and ownership)
- Company Retreats: We pay for an all-inclusive week twice a year so we can all hang out in person!
- Home Internet: We pay for your monthly internet!
- Family Leave: We offer family leave for new parents!
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $32,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Admin Assistant|| $49,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Customer Service Pro|
| 100% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 3% of salary||75% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 75% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 20 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (20% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (House Cleaning
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||40 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|40 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|20 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||20 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||40 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Childcare reimbursement during business travel
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| 32 hours Paid time off to volunteer|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
| 1 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| -21% Job Growth|
| 8% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|