What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I can be myself around here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked Marketo to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Marketo offers the leading Engagement Platform that empowers marketers to create lasting relationships and grow revenue. Consistently recognized as the industry’s innovation pioneer, Marketo is the trusted platform for thousands of CMOs thanks to its scalability, reliability, and openness. Marketo is a strategic partner to large enterprise and fast-growing organizations.
About this Company
| Website: marketo.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: San Mateo, California, 94404|| US Sites: 5|
| Major Locations: Atlanta, Georgia, 30326; Portland, Oregon, 97201; Denver, Colorado, 80202|| US Employees: 1,128|
| Employees Worldwide: 1,128|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2006|
Perks and Programs
We asked Marketo to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Marketo Master Awards: We take time out to celebrate our people. One of the ways we acknowledge employees living our values and pushing past limits is the Marketo Master Awards. Our company-wide recognition program honors employees who spearhead lasting improvements for Marketo.
- Learning and Development: We want to see employees excel in their career, and provide the tools to help them continue to grow. We offer leadership and management training, tuition reimbursement, career development and coaching, and employee affinity groups to connect with like-minded peers.
- MarketoLife: Marketo believes in connecting our people to our brand and each other. Through our MarketoLife program, we unite our employees through our communication channel. Through this platform, employees are rewarded for getting social, keeping up to speed on latest company communications and news and sharing their thoughts and feedback with our leadership team.
- Giving Back: We believe that it’s our duty to make a positive impact on our communities. Marketo Give Back is a program that enables our employees to get involved with, and give back to, the organizations that matter to them. We offer unique volunteer opportunities, paid time off to volunteer, and match employee donations.
- Time for Yourself : We realize that there’s more to your life than work, and we want to support employee's success and happiness in all areas. Because of this, we offer generous time off for all new parents and for employees that need to aid family members. And, those that stay within the Marketo family are able to take advantage of our sabbatical program.
- Health and Wellness : In addition to offering a comprehensive benefits package, supporting healthy and active lifestyles is really important to us. We offer onsite group exercise and gym facilities, reimbursement on personal gym memberships, involvement in team sports leagues, and we stock our kitchens with healthy snacks.
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 25 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 8 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 6 weeks Paid sabbatical after 7 year(s) of employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (14% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Charging stations for electric cars, free parking & shuttle buses, dry cleaning service, stocked kitchens with drinks and snacks, game rooms, cafe on site, free gym on site.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||80 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|80 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||80 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|80 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||80 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
Community and Environmental Impact
| 32 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| Yes Sustainable commuting program|
| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Marketo for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Marketo is experiencing growth across departments and locations and always looking for great people to join the Marketing Nation. Prospective candidates should go to http://marketo.jobs/ to check out our open positions and find out what our employees have to say about working for Marketo.