What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Manage.com to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Manage is a self-funded and profitable Mobile Marketing Platform that helps advertisers acquire & re-engage with high value customers through In-App mobile advertising. Our clients include leading apps, brands, and agencies focused on finding new customers within the mobile-first world.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.manage.com/|| Industry: Advertising & Marketing|
| US Headquarters: Mountain View, California, 94041|| US Sites: 1|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2011|
Perks and Programs
We asked Manage.com to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Fitness Reimbursement Credit: Monthly $30 reimbursement for all employees' fitness or wellness related activities. Reimbursable items could be: gym membership, meditation, yoga, tai chi, boxing, crossfit, judo, karate, swimming, spinning/SoulCycle, Zumba, Pilates, rock climbing, etc.
- Public Commuter Reimbursement: Cost of public commuting to and from the Manage office for employees up to the IRS mandated maximum per month (Costs for parking or private transportation are not eligible).
- Weekly Team Lunch: Once per week (usually Wednesdays of Fridays), the team enjoys a company sponsored meal together from/at local restaurants.
- Remote Work: Manage employees may work remotely (from home, etc.). Remote Work days require prior approval from their Supervisor. Employees are eligible for Remote Work if the nature of their job allows (i.e. NOT Front-desk, Office Manager, Students, Interns, etc.).
- Quarterly Team Outing Events: Every end of the quarter (4 times per year), the team enjoys a Team Outing Event. Most recent events as follows: Visit to Napa - Wine tasting day; Paintball day; Dodge ball Trampoline day, Go-Carting day.
- Office Food/Snacks: The office is filled with fresh fruit, snacks, drinks and coffee for the team.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 90% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 27 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 14 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 6 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 6 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| 27 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|| 14 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Team lunch 1/week, beverages (sodas, coffee, tea, milk), beef jerky, granola bars, potato chips, bagels, mixed nuts, waffles and syrup, cereal.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| Yes Recycling program|| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Manage.com for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
- Curiosity / thirst for knowledge
- Critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Creativity and innovation
- High attention to detail
- Client focus
- Clear communication skills
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
- Conduct research on our product/industry and to understand the role they are interested in and how it supports the business.
- Conduct research on our executives and understand their backgrounds and current responsibilities.
- Have well thought out questions ready when interviewing regarding the product/team/environment/role to show their interest.
- Great communication skills to interact with internal teams as well as clients (potentially - depending on role).
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We will likely see a focus on growing most sides of our business, the most common positions we will be hiring for in the coming year are as follows:
- Backend Engineers
- Full Stack Engineers
- Data Analysts
- Product Managers
- Account Executives (Sales)
- Account Managers (Client relationships)
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Interested candidates should definitely visit the following websites to find out more about us and our open/future opportunities:
Main website: https://www.manage.com/
| 10 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 77 Average applicants per opening|
| 1,000 Total job applicants|| 2 Recent graduates hired|
| 16% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|