What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Longnecker & Associates to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Longnecker & Associates is a strategic compensation and corporate governance consulting firm specializing in executive compensation plans, incentive plan design, governance advisory, litigation support and restructuring services.
About this Company
| Website: longnecker.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Houston, Texas, 77070|| US Sites: 3|
| Major Locations: Dallas, Texas, 75240; Denver, Colorado, 80246|| US Employees: 18|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2003|
Perks and Programs
We asked Longnecker & Associates to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Certification Bonuses: Upon completion of certifications that are industry related, employees receive immediate bonuses.
- Office Lunches: Based on incoming revenue, employees receive free office lunches through a tiered program.
- Chair Massages: Monthly chair massages are provided to all employees.
- Workstudy Training Facility and Research Library: Outstanding research and work study library on sight for the use of all employees so they can have a quiet place to be 100% focused.
- State of the Art Workout Facility with Hyperbaric Chamber and yoga/pilates space: Ever growing work out facility for all employees to use before work, during lunch, or after work.
- Long Term and Short Term Incentive Bonuses: Short term incentive: Payable to all employees. Payable 2x per year (May-before Summer and Dec-before Christmas). Based upon company revenue and individual performance. We have paid a bonus 10/10 payout cycles.
- Gift Certificate / Spot Bonus: Gift Certificate/Spot Bonuses: Payable randomly throughout the year. All employees are eligible. Paid for extraordinary individual performance such as landing new clients, exceeding client expectations, teamwork, etc.
- Employee Outings: Our team regularly engages in fun outings such as go-kart racing, shooting guns, or gatherings at someone's home to enjoy food and activities.
- Charity Events: Employees are encouraged to attend and be apart of golf charity events and other charity functions as a way to give back to the community and pay it forward.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 15 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Set days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 9 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 9 days Paid time off as of first day of part-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|5 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
|20 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $3,500 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Longnecker & Associates for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
First impressions are always key, specifically with respect to how much they’ve researched the firm, how articulate they are and whether or not they come across as a team player. Other characteristics would be drive, analytical ability, pleasant to work with.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Excellence in prior work done for us, in the case of a past relationship with them.
Spirit of excellence. How much have they’ve researched us and can engage in dialogue vs an interview.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Analytical Consulting types 0-5 years experience.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Research us, do your homework and let us know you’re interested.
| 3 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 6% Job Growth|
| 13 Average applicants per opening|| 40 Total job applicants|
| 60% New hires by employee referrals|| 2 Recent graduates hired|
| 14% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|