What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
What They Do
We asked LiquidAgents Healthcare to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
LiquidAgents Healthcare provides clinical staffing solutions to healthcare systems nationwide. The company offers proven, experienced healthcare professionals, staffing flexibility, industry-leading credentialing methods, and dedicated customer support. LiquidAgents Healthcare is certified by the Joint Commission's “Gold Seal of Approval” and annually recognized by national media as a “Best Place to Work”.
About this Company
Perks and Programs
We asked LiquidAgents Healthcare to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Concert and Event Tickets: We allow employees to enter their name to win local concert concert or event tickets.
- Cash Incentives: We offer cash-based incentives to encourage employees to reach specific goals or achievements.
- Early Outs: We frequently allow employees to leave work early on Fridays.
- Prize Wheel: We allow employees a spin on our prize wheel if they have achieved a notable accomplishment. Prizes include free car washes, hair salon services, spa days, cash, etc.
- Open Door Policy: Our upper management (including C-level execs) are always accessible to anyone who needs them via our open door policy.
- Free Lunch Friday: One Friday per month, we provide free lunch for the entire office.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|73% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 45% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $16,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
- Human Resources Manager is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked LiquidAgents Healthcare for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
If you're hardworking, enjoy learning, and motivated to be the best you can be - we want to work with you!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
If you're interested in working for LiquidAgents Healthcare, give us a call at 888-301-9333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! We look forward to speaking with you.
| 20 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 27% Job Growth|
| 575 Total job applicants|| 5 Recent graduates hired|