Lever builds powerful recruiting software for strategic organizations. Our complete Talent Acquisition Suite connects the end-to-end recruiting process and all the people involved, to make hiring both more efficient and more human.
How to Get Hired
We asked Lever for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We care deeply about creating a work environment where people can bring their whole selves to work, and are intentional about creating an inclusive and diverse workplace. When evaluating potential Leveroos, we look for alignment around our core values. Our values include:
- Raise the bar: we look for candidates who are committed to continuous improvement and will help redefine what is possible.
- Campion XFE (cross-functional empathy): Someone who goes out of their way to cross the aisle and connect with other teams.
- Know Why: Someone who doesn’t take things at face value, they make decisions based on research and data.
- Don’t Trust Comfortable: Someone who doesn’t shy away from uncharted waters. They come to Lever to grow.
- Choose Reality: Someone who is self-aware, admits failures and chooses the celebrate them as an opportunity to learn and change.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Apply or get in touch! We pride ourselves in giving every single application or email we get the attention it deserves. Tell us what about Lever and our culture has stood out, and what about our values or approach resonates with you.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Lever is growing quickly and hiring across the entire organization! In particular, our Sales and Engineering teams are always looking for great people to join us. If you’re interested in learning more about becoming a Leveroo, check out our open opportunities. lever.co/careers
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
To learn more about our team and culture, check out our Inside Lever blog (inside.lever.co). Our team is growing, and we're always open to connecting with great people. Check out open opportunities or sign up to keep in touch with Lever on our career site. Even if you don't see and opportunity that is a match, or you're not currently looking to make a career change, tell us a bit about yourself and we'll be sure to keep in touch! lever.co/careers-signup