What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I can be myself around here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
What They Do
We asked Lendkey Technologies Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
LendKey is solving a complex challenge—to improve lives with lending made simple—by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age, while providing borrowers with a simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience for education and home improvement loan programs.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.lendkey.com/|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: New York City, New York, 10001|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Cincinnati, Ohio, 45242|| US Employees: 105|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2007|
Perks and Programs
We asked Lendkey Technologies Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Engagement Teams: LendKey has 2 Engagement Teams - 1 located in NYC and 1 located in Cincinnati. These cross-departmental teams are provided a budget to plan events within and outside the office. Some examples of events within the office include: Friday breakfasts, costume contests, massage therapist visits, associate baby picture guessing game, giving trees and more. Outside of the office, some events include: Top Golf, pizza making, soup kitchens, scavenger hunts throughout the city, karaoke, volleyball, family picnics and more. These teams are important in development of our company culture and in building relationships throughout the company.
- On-Boarding Guides: LendKey strives for associates to be engaged and apart of our mission as soon as the offer is extended. To help facilitate this, we created onboarding guides to walk new hires from "offer accepted" through their first year. We understand that starting a new job can be nerve wracking so we want to take any questions or concerns out of the equation. We cover LendKey basics, training, technology and more.
- Training - Udemy: LendKey uses the Udemy platform for associates to continue their education and development, with thousands of courses and expert instructors to learn from. As a small, growing company, we do not want our associates to let their personal development take a backseat while working on the business needs.
- Training - Leonardo Inghilleri: LendKey has worked with Leonardo Inghilleri over the last 2 years to help establish our mission statement, values and culture of service. Leonardo owns a consulting company but previously led Disney's and The Ritz-Carlton's HR Departments. We have conducted 5 days of training with the entire company present. As a new company, it was a unique and empowering experience for our associates to collaborate on these company building blocks.
- Values Recognition: Every Monday our management team comes together to discuss associates who exemplify our values. Our CEO then sends an email to the entire company to highlight their contributions. Additionally, we have an internal messaging system where co-workers can recognize each other's contributions.
- Lending Hands: Lending Hands refers to LendKey's culture of service. For example, LendKey currently employs 2 students with special needs. LendKey sees neurodiversity, the idea that neurological differences should be recognized and respected, as an important piece of our culture. We have employed a range of students since 2012. These students contribute to the success of our company.
- Internship Program: LendKey has a summer internship program for 25 students in our Cincinnati office. This paid internship is open to all majors and yeas. The internship includes 2 weeks of training, lunch & learns, engagement events, social events and more. It provides the interns an introduction to business, finance and customer service.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $37,102 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Loan Specialist||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for Most people choose the basic plan)|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for Average of employer contribution of all other plans)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (9% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (We rent our office space but in the building it includes a gym and lunch lobby. In our office we provide associates with free snacks, coffee and tea. We also provide a bi-weekly company breakfast.)
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
Community and Environmental Impact
| 8 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $10,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
| Yes Renewable energy program|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Lendkey Technologies Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Our company values are truthful, present, diligent, helpful and driven, these are traits we look for in our associates and candidates. Truthful: The truth is always your best defense. Being honest and straightforward will allow us to grow stronger together. Present: Be committed to yourself and your team. Be engaged, enjoy what you do, and take ownership of each customer's experience. Diligent: Be conscientious and meticulous in everything you do. Focus on flawlessly executing every element of your work and exercise care and watchfulness with client's information. Helpful: Be there for your teammates, our clients and their customers. Driven: Make someone's day by making his or her experience easier. Be courageous, have an impact, and make a difference in all things you do. Expect big things of yourself and do not wait to be told.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show that they've done research on the company with a great cover letter!
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Technology, Call Center, Sales
| 70 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 18% Job Growth|
| 85 Average applicants per opening|| 4,343 Total job applicants|
| 20 Recent graduates hired|| 16% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|