What Employees Say
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
People celebrate special events around here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
This is a fun place to work.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked Lendio to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Lendio is the leading small business lending marketplace helping business owners find the right small business loans to grow their business and fuel their American Dream.
About this Company
| Website: www.lendio.com|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: South Jordan, Utah, 84095|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Woodbury, New York, 11797|| US Employees: 155|
| US Revenues: $14.8 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $14.8 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2011|
Perks and Programs
We asked Lendio to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Company Shoutouts: Each month, employees can submit "shoutouts" to coworkers thanking them for their hard work. Shoutouts are read outloud at the monthly company meetings. Employees receiving shouts outs are given a gift certificate.
- Free beverages/snacks: Company offers unlimited coffee, hot chocolate, soda, fresh fruit, and other snacks to employees.
- Gym/Fitness Reimbursement: We have a partnership with a local fitness center. Employees who join are eligible to receive a $20 company contribution toward the monthly membership cost.
- Unlimited PTO: Salaried employees are eligible to take as much PTO as needed during the year.
- Quarterly Celebrations: Every quarter company hosts/sponsor a fun event to celebrate company success. In the past we have played bubble ball, hosted a star wars premiere, and held a kickball tournament.
- President's Club/Lendion of the year: Every year the top sales people (and one guest) are rewarded with a company paid trip. We also vote on the top 2 employees who characterize the Lendio traits of Humble and Hungry. These employees are nominated by their peers and are also eligible to attend the President Club trip.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $75,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Funding Manager||50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 50% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 21 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Onsite Amenities (Daily fresh fruit and beverages.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|72 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||72 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|72 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Lendio for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
•I put the customer before the company, company before my team, my team before me.
•I don't always have to be right.
•I gratefully accept feedback from my managers/peers.
•I admit when I make mistakes and work to correct them.
•I regularly set aside time to help co-workers.
•I'm honest with the company on my performance.
•I place trust in the strategy of the company, even if I don't always understand the "why".
•My results can be measured.
•I deliver more value to the company than I am compensated.
• I put in the extra time and effort needed to accomplish company / team / personal goals.
•I take it upon myself to improve my skills and grow as an employee.
•I regularly achieve or exceed my work goals.
•I'm willing to move quick enough to make mistakes.
•I care about winning.
•I like being measured.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Show their passion for 1) being the best in the world at their specific skill-set, 2) helping small business owners.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit Lendio.com and check out our careers page.
| 35% Job Growth|| 40% New hires by employee referrals|