What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
This is a fun place to work.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
What They Do
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We enable your employees to make smarter security decisions, every day. KnowBe4 is the world’s largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform that helps you manage the ongoing problem of social engineering.
About this Company
| Website: www.knowbe4.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Clearwater, Florida, 33755|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 524|| Employees Worldwide: 557|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2010|
Perks and Programs
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Company Wide Monthly Bonuses: All employees, after their first 90 days, no matter what position they are hired for are eligible to receive generous company-wide monthly bonuses every month!
- Unlimited Snacks: The company provides a variety of healthy snacks and organic produce. Employees are free to have as much as they like whenever they like.
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea: The company provides excellent quality coffee and tea in a wide variety of flavors.
- Fun Creative Incentives: From group outings to in-house rewards, we are always finding ways to keep things fun and worth the effort such as themed cruises, movie nights, trips to local theme parks, Yoga Wednesdays, quarterly employee mingles and in-house celebrations!
- Catered Lunches: At the end of each month, the company hosts a high-quality fresh catered lunch with multiple options, and it's different every month.
- No Door Policy: Have a question or concern? There are no closed off offices here. Go straight to the source and get an answer fast with our no door policy. Everyone is accessible! Yes... that includes the CEO!
- Lax Dress Code: Our CEO's motto for the dress code here is "As long as you didn't get arrested on the way to work for what you are wearing, you're good!". Come to work and be able to focus on your tasks and be comfortable. With our free local gym memberships, many like to wear sportswear.
- Free Gym Membership: We partner with local gyms in the area to give our employees access to healthier lifestyles. Often classes are full of KnowBe4 employees!
- Transparent Company Policies: Every morning we have a company-wide morning meeting to give our employees insight as to where the company is going, what the rapid growth means for them and where to find the information they might be inquiring about. From publicly posted statistics to instant access to current company financials, we share it all. As our CEO says, "You are not mushrooms, and I am not your ordinary CEO".
- Life Coach: We offer an in-house life coach to all of our employees.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $54,694 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Order Management Specialist|| $98,309 Average salary and additional cash compensation for SMB Sales Rep|
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (20% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Snacks, coffee, daily breakfast carts, yoga, chair massages, fitness bootcamp, end of the month catered lunches, arcade machine, ping pong table, ocean views.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||40 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|40 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|40 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)||40 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
Community and Environmental Impact
| $2,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
They love to learn and are easy to coach. They are self-starters and do not enjoy being micromanaged. They like to work hard and have fun at the same time.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Highlight their accomplishments rather than duties on their resume and during interviews.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Due to our rapid growth, all areas require focus, with the goal of hiring 200+ people within the next year. Not one area will go untouched!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website at knowbe4.com/jobs to find out more about what positions we have open. To read more about us and our company culture, feel free to visit our social media platforms on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook @KB4People or read our reviews on Glassdoor!
| 300 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 60% Job Growth|
| 105 Average applicants per opening|| 28,551 Total job applicants|
| 55% New hires by employee referrals|| 32% Openings filled by current employees|
| 12 Recent graduates hired|| 11% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|