What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
People care about each other here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We help you manage the ongoing problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware. KnowBe4 provides self-service enrollment, and both pre-and post-training test to show the percentage of end-users that are phish-prone.
About this Company
| Website: www.knowbe4.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Clearwater, Florida, 33755|| US Sites: 5|
| US Employees: 302|| US Revenues: $23.5 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $24.3 million|| Employees Worldwide: 302|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2010|
Perks and Programs
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Company Wide Monthly Bonuses: All employees from the day they start no matter what position they are hired for are eligible to receive generous company-wide monthly bonuses every month!
- Unlimited Snacks: The company provides a variety of healthy snacks and produce, employees are free to have as much as they like whenever they like.
- Unlimited Coffee and Tea: The company provides excellent quality coffee and tea in a wide variety of flavors.
- Fun Creative Incentives: From group outings to in-house rewards, we are always finding ways to keep things fun and worth the effort.
- Catered Lunches: At the end of each month, the company hosts a high-quality fresh catered lunch with multiple options, and it's different every month.
- No Door Policy: Have a question or concern? There are no closed off offices here. Go straight to the source and get an answer fast with our no door policy. Everyone is accessible!
- Lax Dress Code: Our CEO's motto for the dress code here is "As long as you didn't get arrested on the way to work for what you are wearing, you're good!". Come to work and be able to focus on your tasks and be comfortable. With our free local gym memberships, many like to wear sportswear.
- Transparent Company Policies: Every morning we have a company-wide morning meeting to give our employees insight as to where the company is going, what the rapid growth means for them, and where to find the information they might be inquiring about. From publicly posted statistics to instant access to current company financials, we share it all. As our CEO says, "You are not mushrooms, and I am not your ordinary CEO".
- Uncapped Commission: There is no limit to what you can earn here at KnowBe4. We recognize our employees' hard work and reward accordingly!
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $46,215 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Order Management Specialist|| $96,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for SMB Sales Reps|
|50% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| $500 Average Tuition Reimbursement|
| $1,000 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off upon hire|| Unlimited Paid sick days upon hire|
| 8 weeks Paid sabbatical upon hire|| Unlimited Paid time off upon hire|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||10 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|21 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||90 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|10 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|90 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||10 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked KnowBe4, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
They love to learn and are easy to coach. They are self-starters and do not enjoy being micromanaged. They like to work hard and have fun at the same time.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Highlight their accomplishments rather than duties on their resume and during interviews.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Experienced Sales Representatives with a proven track record. Technical Support staff.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website at knowbe4.com/jobs to find out more about what positions we have open and read more about what we do!
| 80 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 111% Job Growth|
| 22,358 Total job applicants|| 47% New hires by employee referrals|
| 25% Openings filled by current employees|| 8 Recent graduates hired|
| 17% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|