What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.
People are encouraged to balance their work life and their personal life.
What They Do
We asked Kintone to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
For progressive team managers, Kintone is a digital workspace that quickly connects and visualizes information so teams are more synchronized, business is more efficient, and you love your data like never before.
About this Company
| Website: www.kintone.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: San Francisco, California, 94105|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 24|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2013|
Perks and Programs
We asked Kintone to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Professional Development: Kintone covers up to $1500/year in professional development courses for Kintone employees
- 100 Work Styles for 100 People: Kintone offers flexible work styles for all employees to choose when and where they work.
- Paid Commutes: Kintone covers cost of public transit for all employees.
- Generous Parental Leave: Kintone works with employees on a 1:1 case basis to find the most accommodating parental leave time for employees.
- Multiple Jobs Program: Kintone encourages employees to diversify their skills by supporting part-time employees with benefits and encourage employees who leave for larger companies to return anytime.
- Quarterly Volunteer Day: Kintone employees volunteers together 2-3 times a year at a local non-profit.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
How to Get Hired
We asked Kintone for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for dedication and excitement to our company mission in making teamwork better globally, starting with our own team! We don’t want a company of clones. That's why we hire for alignment and commitment, not the "right" work style. Following the philosophy laid out in LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman's book "The Alliance," Kintone's leadership fully supports employees in developing their own professional goals as it aligns with the company's greater mission.
| 8 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 82% Job Growth|
| 3% New hires by employee referrals|| 1% Openings filled by current employees|
| 3 Recent graduates hired|