What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Management recognizes honest mistakes as part of doing business.
People care about each other here.
You can count on people to cooperate.
What They Do
We asked Kelton Global to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Kelton is a strategic consultancy that helps businesses discover new paths to growth. We turn insights and data into ideas that transform some of the top brands in the world.
About this Company
| Website: www.keltonglobal.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Los Angeles, California, 90094|| Major Locations: New York, New York; Chicago, Illinois|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2003|
Perks and Programs
We asked Kelton Global to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee Trust; Work-Life Balance: Here at Kelton, we value employee trust and autonomy. We embrace the various workstyles of our team, and encourage our employees to manage their own workloads in the way that works best for them, supporting them along the way. Furthermore, we value the importance of “unplugging,” offering competitive vacation packages for every employee.
- Generous Benefits Package: So our employees don’t have to worry about “the little things,” we offer medical, dental, and vision coverage for every new hire on their first day of employment. We also offer a generous 401k matching program, matching contributions on up to 5% of an employee’s salary.
- Team Building Events: At Kelton, facilitating team bonding and promoting cohesiveness is integral to our workplace culture. We’re like family here, and we like to go on adventures together. From retreats in different U.S. cities (Las Vegas and New Orleans have been hits in the past!) to happy hours, beach days, scavenger hunts, sporting events, fitness classes, potlucks, inter-office Olympic Games, and more, we constantly have something fun to look forward to.
- Focus On Community Service: We think being a part of our larger community is key, so engaging in community service is a priority for Kelton. Employees regularly volunteer with affiliated non-profit organizations in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago, and are given several paid volunteer hours to help out whenever needed. Kelton also donates to several charitable organizations and events throughout the year.
- Professional Development Programs: It’s important that we invest in our talent, and we continuously offer opportunities for our team to develop personally and professionally. Our formal mentoring program is designed to connect junior employees with more experienced ones, allowing folks to set the bar high for themselves, and achieve their goals with flying colors. We offer “Lunch and Learn” sessions, the chance to attend conferences, thought-sharing opportunities, and opportunities for employees to gain exposure to various parts of our business. At Kelton, you have the chance to “carve your own path” and develop yourself in a way that matches your own career aspirations.
- Tight-Knit Culture: Kelton began as a small startup with only a handful of employees, and as we’ve grown we’ve been able to maintain that tight-knit culture. From our CEOs to our newest employees, Kelton values diversity, acceptance, and teamwork. We love to learn from one another, and enjoy each other’s company while doing what we love!
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness
- Onsite Amenities (Food, Fitness Classes, Company Events, Wellness Activities, Community Service Opportunities)
How to Get Hired
We asked Kelton Global for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
1. Entrepreneurial spirit
2. Contagious passion for the work you do
3. Stellar communication skills
4. A curiosity for human behavior
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Check out our website: keltonglobal.com, or sign up for our newsletter - https://www.keltonglobal.com/subscribe/