What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
What They Do
We asked Keeping Current Matters to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Keeping Current Matters creates content & tools that help real estate agents position themselves as a market expert and educate their clients so that they can make the best decision for them and their family.
About this Company
| Website: www.keepingcurrentmatters.com|| Industry: Education & Training|
| US Headquarters: Ronkonkoma, New York, 11779|| US Sites: 3|
| Major Locations: Ronkonkoma, New York; Richmond, Virginia; Henrico, North Carolina; Bend, Oregon|| US Employees: 20|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2007|
Perks and Programs
We asked Keeping Current Matters to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Commitment to Education: KCM offers in-office education opportunities as well as fully paid out of office education opportunities. This includes: in office workshops as well as out of office conferences, conventions, classes - all time taken is paid and all expenses are reimbursed.
- Commitment to Growth and Development: KCM is committed to the growth and development of every employee. We want each employee to be passionate and excited about what he/she is doing. This includes; in office and out-of-office education, training and workshops;as well as opportunities to learn about other positions or roles in the company. We multiply leaders.
- Dream Empowerment: KCM believes that people should dream and what makes us great, is to support and empower those dreams. Through our dreaming empowerment program we utilize company time and resources to support this for all employees (and leadership),
- Celebration Events: Every time we complete a company wide priority on time, we have celebration days! These include anything from outdoor activities, experience events, big prizes for our offices, etc.
- Free Lunch: Our NY Office offers free lunch everyday.
- Ability to work remote: We believe that work should support your life goals. Every employee has the option and ability to work from home whenever needed - to support their personal lives.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 50% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| 4 weeks Paid sabbatical after 5 year(s) of employment|| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (6% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Snacks, Games, Books, Private/Quiet Spaces)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||90 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|14 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
How to Get Hired
We asked Keeping Current Matters for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
The key characteristics that tell KCM you would be a great fit - is aligning with our Vision. We believe every family shoudl feel confident when buying and selling a home. If that statement speaks to you, you are a GOOD fit. Then if our core values are core values which you believe and live, then you are a GREAT fit. Then if you have a skill set that can help add and elevate to our team, you are a PERFECT fit.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
| 4 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 67% Job Growth|
| 250 Average applicants per opening|| 500 Total job applicants|
| 5% New hires by employee referrals|| 2 Recent graduates hired|