What Employees Say
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
What They Do
We asked Invision Sally Jobe to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
For more than 45 years, we have provided the Greater Denver community with medical imaging services, including MRI, CT, X-ray, ultrasound, mammography and more. With 74 radiologists and 13 outpatient imaging centers, we are the region’s largest medical imaging provider.
About this Company
| Website: www.riainvision.com|| US Headquarters: Englewood, Colorado|
| US Sites: 13|| Major Locations: Greenwood Village, CO; Littleton, CO; Englewood, CO; Golden, CO; Lone Tree, CO|
| US Employees: 192|| Founded: 1981|
| Industry: Health Care|
Perks and Programs
We asked Invision Sally Jobe to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- "Inner Vision Outer Excellence": This is our home-grown customer service program created by employees over five years ago and still running strong. It encompasses Compassionate Care, a Welcoming Environment, Teamwork and Ownership along with Communication, all working together in an effort to exceed customer expectations. When each employee exemplifies these four core values, then patient satisfaction, customer loyalty, employee engagement and clinical excellence follow naturally. We are proud of the fact that this program is part of our company culture and embraced by our employees with dedication and enthusiasm! We love recognizing employees and peers when they display the Inner Vision Outer Excellence core values!
- On-boarding and Orientation Program: Our formal on-boarding program includes three full days of training. 1) On their first day of employment, new employees attend a Welcome Aboard orientation day with the HR team to learn about our history, benefits and policies and to become immersed in our company culture. 2) On the second day of employment, Systems training formally introduces employees to several job-specific systems they may be using in their jobs. 3) Once a month, all new hires are brought together during New Employee Orientation at our corporate office where they get to meet and hear from our Chief Administrative Officer and members of the Senior Leadership team. This all-day event exposes new employees to our overall organizational structure and familiarizes them with other companies, departments and clinics that are intertwined with Invision Sally Jobe.
- Mammography Training Program: We are proud to have created our own tuition-based mammography training program for qualified radiology technologists interested in obtaining a mammography registry. It is composed of three phases and allows students to gain the knowledge and clinical training to become eligible to take the mammography registry through the ARRT. We are the only private radiology company able to offer such a program!
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO): Based on employee feedback received in 2013 through our annual employee satisfaction survey, and to promote our service involvement in the community, we implemented a VTO program allowing all employees, after six months of employment, to choose two paid days each year to volunteer for an organization of their choice!
- Leadership Training: We provide a comprehensive Leadership Training Program for employees at a supervisory or higher level, giving them the tools they need to be successful in their roles. New Supervisor training is available to those filling a supervisory role for the first time while quarterly training is provided to mangers to help them excel in areas such as successful hiring, performance management and becoming a leader.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 66% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 66% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 25 hours Weekly hours at which part-timers receive health care coverage|| $5250 College Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 24 days Holidays & vacation days after one year of employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Job sharing (2% use it)
- Elder care resources
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments, such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic
- Vision care
- Mental health care
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Breast cancer screening
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
How to Get Hired
We asked Invision Sally Jobe for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Invision Sally Jobe is keen on hiring employees who focus on high quality customer service and compassionate patient care. If you are a team player who enjoys creating a welcoming environment for our patients, has excellent communication skills, and strives to exceed customer expectations, then Invision Sally Jobe is the place for you!
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
We love receiving applications from customer service oriented individuals with a solid background in healthcare. Many patients of ours have applied to work here because they enjoy the interaction with our employees and the relaxing atmosphere of our clinics! Patients coming in for various exams always comment on how happy our employees are!
Are there any unusual or especially rigorous steps of your hiring process that candidates should be aware of?
We hire only the best and would love to review your credentials! Please find a list of current openings and to apply online, go to http://jobs.riaco.com.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We continually seek out exceptional technologists, schedulers and registrars to join our team!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website at www.riainvision.com to learn more and apply online. You can always contact us at 303-761-9190 as well!
| 7% Job Growth|| 21 Average applicants per opening|
| 11% Total voluntary turnover of full-time employees in the past year|| 3384 Applicants in past year|
| 103 Openings in past year|| 16% New hires by employee referrals|
Follow Invision Sally Jobe