What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
What They Do
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Integrated Media Solutions, LLC, parent company of Dental Product Shopper (www.dentalproductshopper.com), is a business and marketing organization located in Manalapan, NJ. It owns and operates publications, websites, direct mail programs, database marketing operations, and service programs for the dental market.
About this Company
| Website: www.dentalproductshopper.com|| Industry: Media|
| US Headquarters: Manalapan, New Jersey, 07726|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Manalapan, New Jersey, 07726|| US Employees: 26|
| US Revenues: $12.1 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $12.1 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2007|
Perks and Programs
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee Referral Bonus: IMS provides an employee referral bonus up to $2,000.
- Bagel Friday's: IMS provides assorted bagels with various cream cheeses and butter every Friday.
- Free Lunch: IMS provides lunch for employees during lunchtime meetings and holidays, such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, day before Thanksgiving, and any other day senior management chooses.
- Baseball Games: IMS provides spring/summer company outings (with families and/or significant others) to Lakewood BlueClaws baseball games.
- Pizza Cruise: IMS provides summer company outings to an evening pizza cruise (with families and/or significant others).
- Pedal Tour: IMS provides a pedal tour through Asbury. After the bike ride, IMS enjoyed the bonfire.
- BBQ's: IMS provides summer BBQ's to employees.
- 7 Summer Fridays off: IMS provides 7 Whole Days off Friday's for employees between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Monthly Holiday Celebrations: IMS provides food and decorations for holiday celebrations, such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc. Prizes are distributed to employees, such as cash, gift cards, etc. for best costumes or contests.
- Holiday Party: IMS hosts an annual holiday party where prizes are distributed, such as cash, gift cards, etc. Themes have included casino night, bowling, boardwalk games, etc. This past year we had an employee who always wanted to do stand up comedy so we had amateur comedy night.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|68% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 68% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 68% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 18 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 12 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 6 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 18 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||10 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| $8,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Passion and an optimistic attitude are key traits of our present employees. Each department has cricitical deadlines that must be met on a monthly basis. Having those qualities helps boost up employees during those crunch times. It also fosters comraderie between the departments. We are also looking for those who exhibit leadership qualites and who want to grow within the company.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
If you want us to sit up and take notice, please go 1 to 2 steps beyond what your competitors are doing. Show us you want the job and you want to work with us. Make us want to work with you. Many job applicants will do the minimum by submitting a resume with a form cover letter. Tailor that cover letter to demonstrate that you have the skills we are seeking. After the interview, send a hand written note asking for a follow up. Don't be afraid to pick up the phone for a follow up. Have one of your references call us unsoliticited. If you seek us out with passion, we know you will be a good fit.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are always looking for talented salespeople. As we become more technologically integrated, we will need those candidates who have strong computer software skills, those beyond Word and Excel.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Please send a cover letter with resume to Deborah Thalor at Integrated Media Solutions, 500 Craig Road, Suite 101, Manalapan NJ 07726. The cover letter should include the reason you would be a perfect fit for our company, your unique skill set and the type of job you are seeking.
| 3 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| -7% Job Growth|
| 10 Average applicants per opening|| 50 Total job applicants|
| 1% New hires by employee referrals|| 2% Openings filled by current employees|
| 1 Recent graduates hired|| 4% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|