What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I feel I make a difference here.
If I am unfairly treated, I believe I'll be given a fair shake if I appeal.
What They Do
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Integrated Media Solutions, LLC, parent company of Dental Product Shopper (www.dentalproductshopper.com), is a business and marketing organization located in Manalapan, NJ. It owns and operates publications, websites, direct mail programs, database marketing operations, and service programs for the dental market.
About this Company
| Website: www.dentalproductshopper.com|| Industry: Media|
| US Headquarters: Manalapan, New Jersey|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Manalapan, New Jersey|| US Employees: 28|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2007|
Perks and Programs
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee Referral Bonus: IMS provides an employee referral bonus up to $2,000.
- Bagel Friday's: IMS provides bagels every Friday. Sometimes it's muffins or donuts, too.
- Free Lunch: IMS often provides lunch for employees during lunchtime meetings, during holidays, such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Halloween, day before Thanksgiving, and any other day senior management chooses. In summation, food is often provided for employees.
- Baseball Games: IMS provides spring/summer company outings (with families and/or significant others) to Lakewood BlueClaws baseball games.
- Pizza Cruise: IMS provides summer company outings to an evening pizza cruise (with families and/or significant others).
- Painting Evening: IMS provides summer company outings to painting/wine events for employees.
- BBQ's: IMS provides summer BBQ's to employees.
- Half Day Friday's: IMS provides Half Day Friday's for employees between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Monthly Holiday Celebrations: IMS provides food and decorations for holiday celebrations, such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, etc. Prizes are distributed to employees, such as cash, gift cards, etc. for best costumes or contests.
- Holiday Party: IMS hosts an annual holiday party where prizes are distributed, such as cash, gift cards, etc. Themes have included casino night, bowling, boardwalk games, etc.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|68% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 68% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
| 68% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
- Long-term care insurance to employees
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 18 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 6 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave||60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|10 days Job-protected paternity leave||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $7,150 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Integrated Media Solutions, LLC for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for passion above all else with an attitude of optimism. These traits will see you through the ups and downs of whatever job you have at our company. We also look for people who exhibit leadership traits, and want to grow within the company.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
This is an area that I have been most disappointed with in the hiring process. If I was giving someone advice on getting a job at our company, this would be it: "Show me that you want the job by taking 1-2 steps beyond the masses." Most job applicants do the bare minimum. Here are some ideas:
*Send a handwritten note after the meeting
*Set a time to follow up
* Pick up the phone
*Have a reference call me unsolicited
*In the standard, "Thanks for the interview" email, state, again, what makes you a good fit for the job, and ask if there are any additional things you can provide to help give me the confidence that you are the right candidate.
ABOVE ALL-Go for the job with passion, like it's the last job on earth! Because until you get the offer, it's not yours to turn down.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are always looking for talented salespeople, and I am sure we will need to hire additional Customer Service Representatives.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Please send a cover letter and resume to Deborah Thalor at Integrated Media Solutions, 500 Craig Road, Suite 101, Manalapan, NJ 07726. Please include in the cover letter why you think you'd be a good fit for the company, the skills you would bring, and the type of job you'd be interested in.
| 8 Average applicants per opening|| 50 Applications received|
| 5 Positions filled in past year|| 5% New hires by employee referrals|
| 3 New positions created|| 1 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 1 New graduates hired|
| 7% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|