What Employees Say
I can be myself around here.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
People care about each other here.
I am treated as a full member here regardless of my position.
Management is approachable, easy to talk with.
What They Do
We asked Innominds Software Inc to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
A trusted innovation acceleration partner focused on designing, developing & delivering technology solutions in BDA, Connected Devices and Security, helping enterprises with their Digital Transformation initiatives. We build these on top of our foundational services of UX/UI, application development and testing
About this Company
| Website: www.innominds.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: San Jose, California, 95131|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 54|| US Revenues: $18.9 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $26 million|| Employees Worldwide: 1,070|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 1998|
Perks and Programs
We asked Innominds Software Inc to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Annual Holiday get together: Innominds boasts of hosting fabulous year end holiday celebrations that aims towards bringing the entire team together to spend quality time off work.
- Quarterly pot lucks: Innominds prides in creating the harmony that comes from accepting diversity to foster both business and personal development opportunities. While we are all very different as individuals, everyone has to eat! A quarterly potluck is a perfect way Innominds combines those two facts and celebrate cultural diversity in the workplace.
- Innostar of the month recognition: Innominds fosters and encourages healthy competition with the Innostar of the month program. The winners of the program are stars for a month and enjoy the lime light, which not only boosts their morale but also provides them a great deal of sense of accomplishment.
- Life and Disability insurance: Innominds takes great responsibility towards their employees' well being and is of supreme priority to the company. Innominds offers Life insurance coverage of $200,000 and both short term as well as long term disability covered entirely by the company.
- Great Health insurance: Innominds offers excellent health insurance benefits including Medical, Dental and vision with 80% premium covered by the company for the employees and 60% for the dependents.
- Birthday celebration and recognition: Employees gets a personal birthday greeting on their birthday by the Chief People Officer with the entire company marked in CC. The employee is treated to a birthday cake and lunch.
- Fully stocked pantry/Kitchen: Innominds has a stocked pantry with a choice of healthy snacks, drinks and chocolates to satisfy that 3pm snack and sugar cravings.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $110,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Software Engineer||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 60% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|| $10,000 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 10 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 10 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 10 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (10% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|180 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||90 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|15 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||4 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|180 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||90 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
Community and Environmental Impact
| Yes Sustainable commuting program|| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women; Disabled employees
- 5 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
How to Get Hired
We asked Innominds Software Inc for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
1. Long-term potential
2. Ability to work well with others
3. Relevant work experience
4. Creative problem-solving skills
5. Multitaskers who thrive on variety of projects
6. Enthusiasm and initiative
7. Good cultural fit
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
It's key for the candidates to have done their homework in understanding our business, product, customers and opportunities. An impressive resume with key words and highlights of key accomplishments always stand out. Candidates should speak with their experience, showcase good resolve, commitment and innovative incline.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Innominds is looking for candidates with great passion for technology and innovation. While we are always growing our teams, this year we are heavily focused on filling positions within our technology and product teams, and discovering strong, change-making, leader-level candidates with experience in business development and analysis and business intelligence who have global experience.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Candidates interested in a career with Innominds should get to know us through our careers social channels by following and engaging on LinkedIn, and To have a deeper understanding of who we are and what we do, we suggest prospective candidates to go on our website www.innominds.com where they can information our business model, our customers, core values, life at Innominds, etc.
| 75 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 2 Average applicants per opening|
| 100 Total job applicants|| 60% New hires by employee referrals|
| 40% Openings filled by current employees|| 5 Recent graduates hired|
| 17% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|| 75% Voluntary turnover for part-time employees|