What Employees Say
I can be myself around here.
Management is competent at running the business.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
There is a "family" or "team" feeling here.
What They Do
We asked Infinity Consulting Solutions to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Infinity Consulting Solutions is headquartered in New York with offices in Chicago, Minneapolis, Washington DC, Dallas, Denver, Houston, and Fort Lauderdale. ICS specialize in IT, Accounting & Finance, Compliance & Legal, and Corporate Support (HR and Admin support) staffing.
About this Company
| Website: www.infinity-cs.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York|| US Sites: 9|
| Major Locations: Chicago, Illinois; Minneapolis, Minnesota; Minneapolis, Georgia; Dallas, Texas; Denver, Colorado; Houston, Texas; Washington DC, District of Columbia; Fort Lauderdale, Florida|| US Employees: 124|
| US Revenues: $44 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $44 million|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2001|
Perks and Programs
We asked Infinity Consulting Solutions to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Recognition and Incentives: Employees who achieve high levels of production in the areas of sales and recruitment are offered a wide range of incentives. ICS holds an annual contest in which all Business Development Managers and Recruiters are challenged to meet a specific goal by the end of October. If ICS meets or exceeds this goal, the entire company is taken on an all-expense-paid trip to a tropical location. During the trip, ICS holds an annual meeting to communicate goals for the following year and to recognize Recruiters, Business Development Managers, Directors, and Administrators for their excellent work throughout the year. In addition to the company trip, ICS also hosts athletic leagues such as softball and kickball, as well as happy hours should an office location surpass monthly revenue goals.
- Career Track and Growth: At ICS a defined career track is in place for production-based employees upon their entry into the organization. We outline a career path for employees looking to grow from Recruiter to Business Development Manager to Practice Area Manager to Regional Director. The majority of Regional Directors and Practice Area managers at ICS have gone through this career progression themselves, mentoring those individuals that are looking to grow into leadership roles.
- Training and Development Infrastructure: In the last year, ICS has segmented and regionalized the internal training program, with Regional Recruitment Managers located in each office. The program is now a combination of in-person, distance, and classroom style training. ICS has heavily invested significant resources on the leadership and development of employees, and is in the process of implementing a management training program. ICS has invested in a renowned outside expert to evaluate the organization and create a proprietary Leadership Development Training Program for all of our management team.
- 401K with Match: ICS offers a qualified defined contribution plan, 401(k), where employees have the opportunity to enroll after 1 year of service. Through the convenience of payroll deductions, employees can make combined before-tax or Roth post-tax contributions up to the lesser of $18,000 or 100% of includible compensation. The company matches $.50 for every $1.00 the employee contributes to the plan up to a maximum of 6% of the employee's compensation.
- Company Culture: Infinity Consulting Solutions, Inc enjoys a unique, highly energetic culture that allows individuals to truly be themselves. Employees often refer to their team members as family. We regard each other highly and as a result people are treated with respect and are given the recognition they deserve. We believe this is why people stay with us longer: internal employees, candidates, and clients.
- Referral Bonuses: ICS has implemented an employee referral program in which ICS compensates employees for referring candidates for internal vacancies once they reach 90 days of employment with ICS. The referring employee will receive $750.
- Wellness Programs: Over the past year ICS has expanded its wellness programs to include a seasonal on-site flu shot clinic and meditation services. We are also investing in additional services throughout the year.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $103,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Office Administrator|| $79,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Recruiter|
| 50% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 6% of an employee's salary|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Telecommute option (1% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|20 days Job-protected maternity leave||20 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|20 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||10 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|10 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|10 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||10 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $70,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Infinity Consulting Solutions for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
ICS is comprised of a variety of personalities and skill sets. We look for candidates who have great communication skills, love to network, are driven and consistent, always looking to improve and grow, and who enjoy building relationships.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Be creative! Send a great cover letter that catches our attention. In the staffing industry, being different from the competition and setting yourself apart is very important...show us you are the right candidate!
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
ICS is always looking to add great recruiters and business development managers to our team!
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website at www.infinity-cs.com, paying close attention to the Our Culture page. Additionally, review our company Social Media channels especially LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. Another way to learn about our unique culture is to review the LinkedIn profiles of the owners of the company.
| 70 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 11% Job Growth|
| 170 Average applicants per opening|| 4,000 Applications received|
| 63 Positions filled in past year|| 52% New hires by employee referrals|
| 32 New positions created|| 23 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 7 New graduates hired|
| 23% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|