What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
What They Do
We asked Impendi Analytics to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Impendi Analytics is a boutique, data-driven management consulting company focused exclusively on delivering Cost Reduction Programs, Strategic Sourcing, and Spend Visibility solutions. Our vision is to help our customers level the playing field between sophisticated sellers and under-resourced procurement organizations.
About this Company
| Website: www.impendianalytics.com|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York, 10004|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: Chicago, Illinois, 60604|| US Employees: 19|
| Employees Worldwide: 33|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2014|
Perks and Programs
We asked Impendi Analytics to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Wellness Program: Impendi’s wellness program lets us take advantage of various fitness activities as a team. We tend to be quite competitive, yet collaborative, which makes it fun to achieve health and wellness goals with colleagues. We participate in monthly wellness activities to stay healthy and fit as a team!
- Friday Lunches: Every Friday employees enjoy a company-sponsored team lunch. Each Friday marks a culinary adventure as we gather for a company-sponsored lunch exploring world cuisines.
- Annual Company Outing: Spouses and children participate in our annual company-sponsored 2- or 3-day retreat, which serves as a valuable bonding experience for our new hires and tenured employees. We enjoyed the beaches of Florida's Captiva Island and the slopes of Mount Solitude in Utah over the past 2 years.
- Quarterly Socials: We’re always looking for new opportunities to have fun outside of the office with scavenger hunts, escape room challenges, improv classes, stand-up comedy shows, and more.
- Annual Savings Competition: he annual Savings Competition recognizes individual employees who have delivered the greatest value to our clients and to Impendi.
- Analython: The biannual Analython provides a creative outlet beyond project deliverables by challenging teams to build products or processes that diversify or improve our client offerings and internal capabilities. Our winners were awarded a $5000 prize.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $85,718 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Business Analyst||77% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 77% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 17 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 17 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| 7 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 7 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (50% use it)
- Telecommute option (26% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Monthly fitness class paid by the company, free coffee / tea, free Friday lunches. We work out of a WeWork office so additional perks offered at times such as massages, health assessments etc.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||10 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||40 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|40 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||5 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Impendi Analytics for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
If they appear to be the type of person that is willing to roll up their sleeves and get to work. They are collaborative more than they are competitive in a peer group or team environment. They are willing to work hard and learn fast. They are able and willing to take initiative and be proactive rather than be told what to do. They display business acumen and demonstrate the ability to solve the types of business problems we grapple with. They are excited about the types of business challenges we solve. Appears to uphold Impendi values. Has strong communication skills.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prove their interest in Impendi and its position. Have academic and work background that displays commitment to excellence. Have a track record of competitive and relevant work or internship experiences. Displays comfort and ability to work with complex data. Demonstrates ability to lead and has track record of contributing to their community beyond their typicaly workload in school or at work.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We are focused on hiring Business Analysts (entry level) and Senior Associates (post-MBA and / or 3-5 years of work experience)
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
We attend job and career fairs at specific target schools. In addition to that, we post our job at varous job boards. We are also very open in speaking to candidates interested in Impendi who reach out to us through LinkedIn or over email and express interest in our firm.
| 5 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 46% Job Growth|
| 114 Average applicants per opening|| 570 Total job applicants|
| 20% New hires by employee referrals|| 4 Recent graduates hired|
| 6% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|