What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
I feel I make a difference here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
My work has special meaning: this is not "just a job".
What They Do
We asked Holiday Retirement to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Holiday Retirement is in the business of helping older people live better Holiday invented the concept of independent senior living in 1971, and is the largest provider in North America today with more than 260 retirement communities throughout the U.S.
About this Company
| Website: www.holidaytouch.com|| Industry: Aging Services|
| US Headquarters: Winter Park, Florida, 32789|| US Sites: 262|
| US Employees: 9,284|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 1971|
Perks and Programs
We asked Holiday Retirement to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Perks at Work: Associate discount program that all associates can access for discounts on items like movie tickets, appliances, store discounts, and auto rebates.
- WOW Point Recognition: Each community and department leader across the organization are provided a quarterly WOW point allocation to recognize their team members and peers. WOW points can then be redeemed for items through Perks at Work or cashed in for a VISA gift card.
- Associate Week: Annual week of recognition for all associates across Holiday Retirement. The week is filled with activities for associates, swag gifts, and engaging team building activities.
- Touch of Excellence: Annual recognition "trip" for associates recognized by their peers, leaders, or residents and reflecting the core values of Holiday Retirement. 75% of the winners are hourly associates. Winners and a guest of their choice are awarded with a trip to a destination location where they relax, tour the local sites, and are recognized by key leaders in the organization.
- Employee Assistance Program: Program offered to all associates to provide voluntary, private, confidential and professional counseling outside the workplace for any type of personal problem. This program is designed to help associates be their best in the workplace and in their personal life.
- Palentine's Day Fundraiser: Associates are invited to purchase carnations for their co-workers on Valentine's Day. They get to say thank you with a flower and personal note and all proceeds go to the American Heart Association.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|84% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for employees in standard medical plan)|| 71% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for Employee + family covered in standard medical plan)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Set days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
Follow Holiday Retirement