What Employees Say
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
We have special and unique benefits here.
What They Do
We asked Health Catalyst to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Health Catalyst is a mission-driven data warehousing, analytics and outcomes-improvement company that helps healthcare organizations of all sizes improve clinical, financial, and operational outcomes.
About this Company
| Website: www.healthcatalyst.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Salt Lake City, Utah, 84121|| US Sites: 4|
| US Employees: 518|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2008|
Perks and Programs
We asked Health Catalyst to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Reimbursements: Monthly reimbursements for cell phone, home internet, health/wellness, and public transportation.
- Catalyst-4-Health: Quarterly fitness program allowing team members to collect points and receive discounts on premiums. Team members compete in teams and individually to win fun prizes like apple watches, free hotel stay, and spike ball sets.
- Free snacks and food: Several break rooms with drinks and a large variety of food (including healthy options). Free lunch provided each month prior to our all team meeting.
- Rest & Relaxation: Rooms provided for relaxation, meditation, and napping.
- Annual Day of Giving: Each year we dedicate a day to serving in the community. Many team members and their families participate in planned projects, while others find ways to serve a neighbor (shovel a walk, mow a lawn), other local cause.
- Educational Assistance: Team members may be reimbursed up to $10,000 per year for educational expenses including tuition for those working toward a degree as well as other trainings and seminars to help further their career.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 100% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 6% of salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees (for full-time team members)|
| 82% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (for full-time team members)|| 90% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
| 20 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|| $10,000 Maximum Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (game room, rest and relaxation room, break rooms with free snacks, gym/fitness classes (with showers), free shuttle to and from the office/nearest train station, hotel cubicles for remote workers visiting the office, covered parking, beautiful mountain views)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|84 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||84 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|84 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||84 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|$2,000 Adoption benefit||84 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
|84 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
- VP, HR is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Health Catalyst for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for team members who are smart, hardworking, and humble.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
visit our careers page: https://www.healthcatalyst.com/company/careers/
| 42 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 15% Job Growth|
| 82 Average applicants per opening|| 6,065 Total job applicants|
| 24% New hires by employee referrals|| 18% Openings filled by current employees|
| 4% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|