What Employees Say
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
People celebrate special events around here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
Everyone has an opportunity to get special recognition.
What They Do
We asked Graphik Dimensions Ltd. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are the award-winning, industry-leading mothership for a suite of brands devoted to printing, art, framing & upcycling. B2C & B2B, we serve Creators the world over with inspired custom wall décor & tech solutions that make it easy and fun to create.
About this Company
| Website: https://graphikdimensions.com/|| Industry: Manufacturing & Production|
| US Headquarters: High Point, North Carolina, 27263|| US Sites: 2|
| Major Locations: High Point, North Carolina, 27263|| US Employees: 154|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 1965|
Perks and Programs
We asked Graphik Dimensions Ltd. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Employee-Led C4ums: Our C4ums, are employee and passion-led groups within our company, focused on Sustainability, Wellness, Celebration and Community. These C4ums have manifested an array of service opportunities, from fundraisers for the American Heart Association and youth creativity organizations like Critical Exposure, NYC Salt & the Center for Visual Artists, to multiple blood drives with the Red Cross, to donations of art supplies for a local children’s hospital, a pet food drive for the Humane Society, many canned food drives, Giving Tuesday efforts to gather and donate clothes, shoes, coats & blankets for the local homeless population, and so much more!
- Refugee Employment Program: We have had a multi-year relationship with World Relief of High Point, providing gainful employment for refugees seeking safe and fulfilling new lives. Many of those hires have risen to become Team Leads and Supervisors. And, we’ve likely become one of the most diverse organizations in the region, given our unusually large population of Bhutanese refugees, as well as representatives from more than two dozen other countries.
- Project Brilliance: An annual commitment to improving the personal and professional lives of our people, by providing them with the tools and training that support them in realizing their goals and reaching their potential. As a Leadership-organization – which is defined by us as being leaderful, regardless of whether or not you actually manage others – we lean heavily into training for Emerging Leaders, Coaching Circles, Mentoring, How to Coach, Lead & Build Teams, Situational Leadership, How to be a Great Communicator, Meeting Management, Project Management Training, not to mention world-class Customer Care, Business Development & Sales Training. We also provide skills like OSHA-10 Certification, CPR/First Responder, Forklift, Lean, Six Sigma, Excel skills and Safety Training.
- Culture of Acknowledgment: In service of people’s self-actualization and happiness, celebrations are many and varied – there’s always a good reason to appreciate one another and play together. Throughout the year we gather for International Day, to celebrate the cultural diversity across our organization, we have monthly birthday lunch gatherings, we honor our cancer survivors, we pay tribute to those who’ve served in the Armed Forces, our leadership cooks for our community at Summer grilling events, our President makes breakfast for our employees, we share our “25 Days of Thankfulness” throughout December, providing treats and games to show how much we value our team, our top leadership hand writes notes of thanks or congratulations every time an employee enjoys one of life’s major milestones… and the list goes on.
- C4 Superstar Award Program: As part of aligning our people with our C4 Values (Collaboration, Community, Consciousness, Creativity), and in keeping with our commitment to being an acknowledging and empowering culture, we recognize employees who most embody our values, as nominated by their colleagues. They receive a personal plaque that is produced by our employee community, and are recognized at our annual all-team celebration, known as “Winterfest,” for the many things that they do to uplift our organization, and all the people whose work lives they touch.
- Wellness Initiative: We believe in full-bodied wellness, and continuously strive to provide outlets for a healthy mind, body and spirit. Our organic garden is nurtured by employees who share the vegetable bounty with their colleagues. We have a quiet room with a library and zen creativity tools, to provide employees with a place for relaxation and mental breaks, along with a game room complete with various games and puzzles to de-stress while staying sharp. We also provide a gym, exercise room, yoga studio and showers, on-site, for those who like to create well-being through movement. And our full kitchen, is complete with everything needed to enable meals to be made during the work day, preventing the need for fast food, or unhealthy meal options.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $31,250 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Customer Care Advisor|| $58,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Operations Manager|
| 25% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 15% of salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 67% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 25 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 12 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Set days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 25 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (We offer fully equipped kitchens with stoves, refrigerators and freezers, as well as pots, pans, dishes, utensils and everything you might need to make a healthy meal for yourself or your team. We also provide a variety of coffee, tea, and hot chocolate throughout the year. We often make popcorn, bake cookies, or surprise our employees with an ice cream break, or our dark chocolate fountain.
We have a fitness room on-site along with exercise equipment, a yoga room, showers, changing area, and lockers.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|84 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||84 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|84 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||10 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|84 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| Logistics, Purchasing and Facilities Director, along with our Sustainability C4um (and employee-led council that is responsible for our sustainability initiatives) Leads environmental impact team|| Self-Conducted Environmental impact audit|
| Yes Recycling program|| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Director of Human Resources and Organizational Development is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 2 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
| 7 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| -5% Job Growth|
| 313 Average applicants per opening|| 3,447 Total job applicants|
| 3% New hires by employee referrals|| 18% Openings filled by current employees|
| 3 Recent graduates hired|| 23% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|