What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People care about each other here.
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
Management recognizes honest mistakes as part of doing business.
What They Do
We asked Fuze to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Fuze is a global collaboration software platform that provides cloud-based unified communications and data insights for enterprises. Through simplified voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration, Fuze empowers digital transformation and seamless workforce communications anytime, anywhere, across any device.
About this Company
| Website: www.fuze.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: Boston, Massachusetts, 02116|| US Sites: 11|
| US Employees: 678|| Employees Worldwide: 678|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2006|
Perks and Programs
We asked Fuze to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Remote Work Program: Fuze has an official Work from Anywhere policy, in which employees can work with their managers to develop a personalized work schedule. This allows for each and every employee to have a customized experience so that he/she can be most productive.
- Diversity Program: Fuze is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace through team-building exercises, the Fuze Women's Network, and more. The Women’s Network, for example, was created to strengthen the relationships between the women at Fuze. The group meets on a regular basis through several social outings, networking events, and speaker programs.
- Unlimited Vacation: Fuze offers an unlimited vacation policy for all employees to take as much vacation time as they need.
- Commuter Benefit: Fuze offers a substantial commuter benefit that covers parking, MBTA/commuter pass and bike share programs.
- Company Outings: Fuze has several outings including an annual holiday party, annual summer party, Boston Marathon party, along with other events throughout the year.
- Beer on Tap and Stocked Kitchen: In addition to beer on tap, we also have cold brew coffee, iced tea, and kombucha. Fuze also has a fully stocked kitchen including numerous snacks, hummus, guacamole, yogurts, water, coffee, tea, LaCroix and soda.
- Fitness Subsidies: Fuze is able to offer fitness discounts to select area gyms.
- Softball Team: Fuze sponsors a Fuze softball team, which competes with area company teams.
- Flexible Work Schedules: Fuze encourages its employees to set their own schedules and work the hours they need to get their work done. This allows them to create flexibility in their schedule when needed to tend to their responsibilities outside of work.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|95% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 100% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
| 32 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|| $2,000 Average Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Compressed work weeks (3% use it)
- Subsidized On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Full kitchen with light breakfast items and snacks; Espresso machine; Kombucha on tap; Beer on tap; Wine; Cold brew on tap; Yoga classes in the office; Chair massages; Ping pong tournaments; Softball team)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||60 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|45 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*|
|60 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Chief People Officer oversees diversity and inclusion practices
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Fuze for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for candidates who are emotionally intelligent, work well in teams, are intellectually curious and have a positive attitude.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
The candidates who stick out to us during the interview process are those who are good listeners and ask smart questions about how Fuze’s business is run. We look for employees who seem genuinely excited about the opportunity and have a positive attitude.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
We will be focused on hiring both Sales and Engineering candidates across the globe in the coming year. This can range from entry level BDRs to RSMs to Sr. level Software Engineers.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Any interested candidate can either go to our jobs page and apply directly to role or they can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
| 230 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 95 Average applicants per opening|
| 22,000 Total job applicants|| 20% New hires by employee referrals|
| 12% Openings filled by current employees|| 5 Recent graduates hired|