What Employees Say
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People celebrate special events around here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked FreeConferenceCall.com to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Founded in 2001, FreeConferenceCall.com is a global conferencing leader. Service offerings include: high-definition audio conferencing, screen sharing, video conferencing, recording, customized greetings, security features, calendar integrations and mobile applications. Mid-market and enterprise customers can take advantage of StartMeeting® brought to you by FreeConferenceCall.com For Business™.
About this Company
| Website: https://www.freeconferencecall.com/|| Industry: Telecommunications|
| US Headquarters: Long Beach, California, 90804|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 93|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2001|
Perks and Programs
We asked FreeConferenceCall.com to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Health and Welfare: All full-time employees and their covered dependents are offered the option for 100% paid medical care. We also offer all employees 100% paid life insurance benefits and pick up over 80% of the cost for Vision and Dental for employees and dependents. Full-time employees are offered unlimited paid time off and up to $45.00 per month in fitness reimbursements, encouraging employees to live a health life style.
- Working Parents: We value our working parents and show our support by meeting their needs in the following ways: 1) Flexibility: We offer flexible work arrangements and staggered hours; and 2) Financial assistance: We offer paid maternity and paternity leave as well dependent day care and medical flexible spending accounts.
- Wealth Creation: FreeConferenceCall.com pays a fair salary and sets aside a significant portion of employee total cash compensation through profit sharing and annual bonuses. In addition, many employees participate in the creation of long-term wealth by (1) participating in the company's 401k plan, with the company matching 50% of employee contributions up to 6% of employees contributions; and (2) through ownership opportunities with the company's Profit Interest Units plan.
- Amazing Customer Service: This year, our amazing Customer Care team won both 2016 Customer Service Department of the Year in Telecommunications and 2016 Customer Service Leader of the Year. We are always on the cutting edge of technology, implementing Live Chat and Enterprise Customer Support for Yahoo and Tangoe users.
Facts and figures:
Our support representatives assist roughly 172,832 customers per year.
Total calls: 151,065
Total emails: 12, 405
Total chats: 9,362 at 80% service level - 80% of calls answered within 30 seconds (or less) for in-queue average
After call work time - 1 min or less average
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $30,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Customer Support Representative|| $40,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Network Operations Technician|
| 50% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 3% of salary||100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 100% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (5% use it)
- Telecommute option (5% use it)
- Subsided On- or Off-site Fitness (10% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (Free lunches, snacks and massages)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||15 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*|
|60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|5 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)*||20 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||15 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Childcare reimbursement during business travel
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Office of Human Resources is responsible for the success of formal recruiting and retention diversity goals
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
How to Get Hired
We asked FreeConferenceCall.com for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We love to hire employees who have the ability to communicate well and express themselves clearly, whether in writing or speaking. We look for people who are honest about past work experience and qualifications, and who love a challenge. We want hard workers.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective employees should demonstrate self-motivation and a passion for being part of a thriving team.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Customer Care representatives
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Visit our website at https://www.freeconferencecall.com/careers
| 25 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| -2% Job Growth|
| 71 Average applicants per opening|| 1,571 Total job applicants|
| 60% New hires by employee referrals|| 25% Openings filled by current employees|
| 22 Recent graduates hired|| 54% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|