What Employees Say
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I believe management would lay people off only as a last resort.
Management is competent at running the business.
People celebrate special events around here.
What They Do
We asked Foundation Finance Company to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Foundation Finance Company is an indirect consumer finance company that provides financing for home improvement projects through a nation wide network of home inprovement contractors.
About this Company
| Website: https://foundationfinance.com/|| Industry: Financial Services & Insurance|
| US Headquarters: Weston, Wisconsin, 54476|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 96|| US Revenues: $45 million|
| Corporate Structure: Partnership|| Founded: 2012|
Perks and Programs
We asked Foundation Finance Company to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- VTO Policy: 8 hours paid off for volunteer time
- EEC: Employee Engagement Committee - creates fun events for employees
- Food Truck Friday: Local food trucks come to office
- Employee Recognition: Employees who receive excellent customer service are recognized.
- Suggestion OX: Allows for employees to suggest ways to improve company with anonymity.
- FFC News: Company newsletter with lots of employee info, fun company facts.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|75% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 75% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 15 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 15 days Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 15 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| 8 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| Yes Recycling program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Foundation Finance Company for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
Intelligent and able to work in fast past team oriented organization.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Always looking for people with background in finance.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Review our social media postings.
| 39% Job Growth|| 13% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|