What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
People celebrate special events around here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
What They Do
We asked Eventbrite to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Eventbrite is a global ticketing and event technology platform.
About this Company
| Website: www.eventbrite.com|| Industry: Information Technology|
| US Headquarters: San Francisco, California, 94103|| US Sites: 5|
| Major Locations: San Francisco, California; Nashville, Tennessee; Sacramento, California; New York, New York; Austin, Texas|| US Employees: 642|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2006|
Perks and Programs
We asked Eventbrite to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- GrowBrite: GrowBrite is a program from our Learning and Development team that houses L&D opportunities across the company. The program includes 1:1 career coaching sessions for managers and individual contributors, workshops, fireside chats with thought leaders, mentorship opportunities, and in-person leadership courses.
- Take the Time You Need: One of our most popular and longstanding perks, Take the Time You Need, is our policy towards time off. We believe that in order to do your best work, every Briteling needs to be refreshed and recharged. Britelings have the autonomy and freedom to determine how much and how often they take off.
- BriteCamps: BriteCamps are monthly sessions hosted by Britelings that teach everything from brewing beer to the basics of Python, from writing workshops to how to simplify and streamline.
- BriteTalks: BriteTalks are monthly sessions where we bring external movers and shakers from the community and industry into the Briteland to discuss current events, local initiatives, and national movements for change. Past speakers include Mohammed Bilal, Senator Scott Wiener, Alicia Garza, and Daniel Lurie.
- Wellness Reimbursement: We're only as good as we feel. We aim to keep Britelings vibrant and active with an monthly reimbursement to cover certain types of wellness expenses, like gym memberships, fitness classes, personal training, massages, acupuncture, nutrition counseling, juice cleanses, fitness equipment, race entry fees, and much more!
- Inside Jobs: Beyond offering career development workshops, coaching, and learning opportunities, we have a dedicated program to help our Britelings find their next career opportunity at Eventbrite. Inside Jobs helps hiring managers identify people in the company who may be a fit for new positions before posting the role externally. It provides roadmaps and discussion templates for Britelings who are interested in new opportunities to open the discussion with their current manager and the hiring partner.
- Power Briteling Appreciation: Annual celebration for Eventbrite employees that have been with the company for 4+ years.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
|100% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (20% use it)
- Telecommute option (10% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Meals; snacks; yoga class; running club; onsite chiropractic care, massage and acupuncture; Zumba taught by a Briteling; Wine Down Wednesdays; smoothie bar; regular happy hours and appreciation activities; arcade games; walking treadmill; phone booths for private conversations; BriteTalks; mother's rooms)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||90 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|90 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)||90 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- Formal programs (such as resource groups, mentorship, networking, or other affinity groups) support professional development for: Women; Lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender employees
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
- Medical care covers gender confirmation surgery
How to Get Hired
We asked Eventbrite for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
You're passionate about live experiences and understand the power of connection. You choose brilliance in everything you do, let diverse perspectives in, approach your tasks and decisions with conviction, and always think about ways to simplify.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Our Careers page is a great tool to review open positions and keep in touch with us.