What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I can be myself around here.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Our facilities contribute to a good working environment.
What They Do
We asked Endurance International Group to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Endurance is one of the world's leading providers of empowering small businesses online with a variety of online solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools. Our world-class family of brands includes Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder and Impress.ly.
About this Company
| Website: www.endurance.com|| Industry: Other|
| US Headquarters: Burlington, Massachusetts|| US Sites: 10|
| Major Locations: Tempe, Arizona; Orem, Utah; Houston, Texas; Austin, Texas; Waltham, Massachusetts; Loveland, Colorado; New York, New York; Vancouver, Washington; Draper, Utah; Provo, Utah|| US Employees: 3,133|
| US Revenues: $741.3 million|| Worldwide Revenues: $277.8 million|
| Employees Worldwide: 3,997|| Corporate Structure: Public|
| Stock Symbol: EIGI|| Founded: 1997|
Perks and Programs
We asked Endurance International Group to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Software Engineering Development Program: The Software Engineer Development Program (SEDP) is designed to facilitate the growth and development of our newly graduated engineers, not just as a professional, but also in their personal growth. The SEDP allows our new grads to rotate through a variety of areas across the enterprise to enhance their skill set while incorporating several targeted trainings to facilitate networking with peers and easing the transition from student to professional.
- Fit2gether Wellness Program: At Endurance we value each of our employees and believe that their health, and that of their families, is one of our top priorities. To stand behind this belief we offer our Fit2gether program at no cost. Our culture is also energized by a good challenge, so Fit2gether is outcomes-based and includes awesome incentives to participants who reach their health goals.
- na: na
- na: na
- na: na
- na: na
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $36,700 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Web Advisor/Customer Support (technical phone, chat, email support)|| $107,200 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Software Engineer/Developer|
| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 4% of an employee's salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|| 80% Company-paid health coverage for part-timers|
| 30 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|| $5,250 College Tuition Reimbursement|
- Stock options to employees
- Pre-tax savings account
- Restricted stock units to employees
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- On-site package/mailing service
- Discount ticket sales
- Weight watchers meetings
- Subsidized public transportation
- Free beverages during the day
- Subsidized lunch on a regular, daily basis
- Massage therapy
- Fitness classes
- Convenience store
- Personal travel service
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 28 days Paid time off after one year of part-time employment|
| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|| 5 days Paid sick days after one year of part-time employment|
| 4 weeks Paid sabbatical after 10 year(s)|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (15% use it)
- Telecommute option (15% use it)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave||50 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|50 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||60 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|20 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents|
|20 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Lactation room(s)
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Prostate cancer screening
- Blood pressure screening
- Complete biometric screening
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
- Cholesterol tests
- Flu shots
- Fitness center (at some locations)
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 8 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $41,825 Total company-matched employee donations in last year|
- Formal programs support professional development for: Women
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Endurance International Group for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
At Endurance our Purpose, Objective and Values (POV) is our north star. If a prospective employee is passionate about small business, working on projects that will change the world and demonstrates behaviors that align with our core values we are confident we can provide them with an employment experience that will positively shape who they are as a professional and a person.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Prospective candidates who interact with us at career fairs, corporate sponsored technology events and hackathons stand out amongst the crowd. Candidates who join our talent communities and follow us on social media also grab our attention. Those who submit professional and creative resumes with clear, concise information are strong prospective employees.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Over the next few years we are building an integrated product platform and need to hire 70+ software developers to achieve this goal. In addition, we are always looking for smart, outgoing, customer-focused individuals to work on our Sales and Support teams across the country.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Candidates should check out our career site, research us online, follow us on social media and check out our product offerings. You can even participate in a free trial of our Software products to learn more before applying. To get a good feel for our unique culture and our awesome employees, we encourage folks to view our youtube page to catch a glimpse of Endurance behind the scenes.
| 1,000 Job openings forecast for coming year|| -11% Job Growth|
| 20 Average applicants per opening|| 26,716 Applications received|
| 1,172 Positions filled in past year|| 40% New hires by employee referrals|
| 261 New positions created|| 266 Jobs filled by current employees|
| Yes Recruits on college campuses|| 20 New graduates hired|
| 31% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|| 83% Voluntary turnover for part-time employees|