What Employees Say
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
What They Do
We asked Employee Strategies, Inc to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We create great places to work through workplace culture assessments, leadership development and strategic planning services and retreats.
About this Company
| Website: www.esinc.mn|| Industry: Professional Services|
| US Headquarters: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55416|| US Sites: 1|
| Major Locations: Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55416|| US Employees: 12|
| US Revenues: $0.8 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2006|
Perks and Programs
We asked Employee Strategies, Inc to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Holiday Party: Each year we hold a surprise holiday party complete with clues, activities, and a meal.
- 8 Team Events Per Year: Each Full-Time Employee gets to lobby to host a Team Event annually. We have volunteered at the Special Olympics of Minnesota Golf Outing, backyard BBQ's, brewery tours, 2 retreats per year and more.
- Bike Building: We have built more than 100 bikes for kids over the past three years.
- Free Parking: A former intern once said..."this place is amazing we get free parking and a gym membership." While our current team enjoys the work as being purposeful, we do have a few small perks like that.
- Amazing Coffee: During one amazing holiday party at Kitchen Window, we bought a ridiculously expensive Jura Coffee Maker for everyone to enjoy fresh coffee.
- Healthy Snacks: Every Monday, we have fresh and healthy snacks delivered to the office.
- Gym Membership: Employees get a full membership to a prestigious health club in Minneapolis - Calhoun Beach Club.
- Amazing View: Our offices overlook Lake Calhoun (google it!)
- Cool Company Swag that we want to use: Track jackets, Water Bottles, Baseball shirts, Boat Keys & Frisbees
- Policy Light, Responsibility High: Dress for your day. No vacation policy
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $40,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Coordinator|| $75,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Consultant|
|20% Company-paid health coverage for employees|| 24 hours Weekly hours required for part-timers to receive health insurance|
| $1,000 Average Tuition Reimbursement|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 12 weeks Paid sabbatical after 10 year(s) of employment|| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (25% use it)
- Subsided On- or Off-site Fitness (100% have access)
- Onsite Amenities (healthy snacks delivered weekly, onsite fitness center and $120 monthly membership, view of one of Minneapolis' finest lakes.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||15 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|15 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)|
Community and Environmental Impact
| $5,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|| Yes Recycling program|
| Yes Locally-sourced food program|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 3 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Employee Strategies, Inc for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Read our website
Show familiarity with our client base
Bring a network of colleagues
See our name on the Best Places to Work list and seek us out as a result
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
understand our why
talk to our clients
| 3 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 33% Job Growth|
| 23 Average applicants per opening|| 70 Total job applicants|
| 2% New hires by employee referrals|| 1% Openings filled by current employees|
| 1 Recent graduates hired|