What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
People care about each other here.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
Management trusts people to do a good job without watching over their shoulders.
Management hires people who fit in well here.
What They Do
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
Eloquest Healthcare is focused specifically on serving hospitals, their clinicians, and patients. Our products support strategies that prevent hospital acquired infections and provide better outcomes, higher quality and lower healthcare costs.
About this Company
| Website: www.eloquesthealthcare.com|| Industry: Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals|
| US Headquarters: Ferndale, Michigan, 48220|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 39|| US Revenues: $33.5 million|
| Worldwide Revenues: $33.5 million|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2008|
Perks and Programs
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Volunteer Work: Eloquest Healthcare provides 16 hours of paid time per calendar year for employees to spend their time volunteering at charities of their choice.
- Employee Life Events: Eloquest Healthcare prides itself on celebrating the big moments in our employee's lives. To that end, the company provides gift cards for employee's anniversaries and birthdays. In the event of a marriage or birth, the company provides a $100 gift to each employee. During times of Short Term Disability or Bereavement, the company sends flowers and/or offers a donation to the charity of the employee's choice.
- Work at Home Day: Eloquest Healthcare allows employees the opportunity to work from home one day a week. This program contributes to a better work life balance for our employees.
- Paid Time Off: Eloquest Healthcare offers 11 Paid Company Holidays each year. In addition, a new employee will earn 12 days off in the first year. Our program allows for 30 days after 13 years of employment.
- Charitable Match: Eloquest Healthcare provides the opportunity to match an employee's charitable contribution up to $1000 on an annual basis.
- Reward Days: Eloquest Healthcare provides employees with Reward days that are in addition to the time they earn through our Paid Time Off program. The number of days are based on years of service and employees must meet certain guidelines to qualify.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 50% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 5% of salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 31 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| 11 Days Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Onsite Amenities (Free beverages during the day.)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|60 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||60 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
|60 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)*||60 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| 16 hours Paid time off to volunteer|
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
How to Get Hired
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for employees that have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong background in the position we are interviewing for, are a good cultural fit for our organization, are goal oriented and exude positivity. Employee referrals are highly valued.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Submit a resume and cover letter for the open position they are applying for. We encourage prospective employees to do their research on our organization as it will serve them well in any interview process.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
Individuals that are hungry (always looking for more), humble (lack excessive ego or concerns about status), and smart (have common sense about people).
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website.
| 3 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 5% Job Growth|
| 42 Average applicants per opening|| 11% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|