What Employees Say
People celebrate special events around here.
When I look at what we accomplish, I feel a sense of pride.
I feel I make a difference here.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
People are encouraged to balance their work life and their personal life.
What They Do
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are focused on serving hospitals, healthcare practitioners, and patients, by providing products that augment hospital acquired condition and prevention strategies to provide better outcomes, higher quality support and lower cost of care.
About this Company
| Website: www.eloquesthealthcare.com|| Industry: Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals|
| US Headquarters: Ferndale, Michigan|| US Sites: 1|
| US Employees: 34|| Corporate Structure: Private|
| Founded: 2008|
Perks and Programs
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Volunteer Work: Eloquest Healthcare provides 16 hours of paid time per calendar year for employees to spend their time volunteering at charities of their choice.
- Employee Life Events: Eloquest Healthcare prides itself on celebrating the big moments in our employees' lives. To that end, the company provides gift cards for employee's anniversaries and birthdays. In the event of a marriage or birth, the company provides a $100 gift to each employee. During times of Short Term Disability or Bereavement, the company sends flowers and/or offers a donation to the charity of the employee's choice.
- Work at Home Day: Eloquest Healthcare allows employees the opportunity to work from home one day a week. This program contributes to a better work life balance for our employees.
- Paid Time Off: Eloquest Healthcare offers 11 Paid Company Holidays each year. In addition, a new employee will earn 12 days off in the first year. Our program allows for 30 days after 13 years of employment.
- Charitable Match: Eloquest Healthcare provides the opportunity to match an employee's charitable contribution up to $1000 on an annual basis.
- Reward Days: Eloquest Healthcare provides employees with Reward days that are in addition to the time they earn through our Paid Time Off program. The number of days are based on years of service and employees must meet certain guidelines to qualify.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| 50% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 5% of an employee's salary||80% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 80% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
- Long-term care insurance to employees
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free beverages during the day
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| 31 days Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|90 days Job-protected maternity leave||45 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| 16 hours Paid time off to volunteer|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
How to Get Hired
We asked Eloquest Healthcare, Inc. for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We look for employees that have an entrepreneurial spirit, a strong background in the position we are interviewing for, are a good cultural fit for our organization, are goal oriented and exude positivity. Employee referrals are highly valued.
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
Submit a resume and cover letter for the open position they are applying for. We encourage prospective employees to do their research on our organization as it will serve them well in any interview process.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Go to our website.