What Employees Say
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
People care about each other here.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
I am given the resources and equipment to do my job.
What They Do
We asked Elite SEM to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are an award-winning, performance-driven digital marketing agency that is committed to building strong relationships with our clients and delivering results across Paid Search, SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Performance Display, Paid Social, Shopping & Feed, Integrated Media, and Analytics
About this Company
| Website: www.elitesem.com|| Industry: Advertising & Marketing|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York, 10018|| US Sites: 6|
| Major Locations: New York, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; San Francisco, California; Los Angeles, California; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|| US Employees: 201|
| US Revenues: $27 million|| Employees Worldwide: 1|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2004|
Perks and Programs
We asked Elite SEM to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Opportunity to Give Back: Elite SEM offers their employees unlimited time off so that they can volunteer and give back to their community.
- Zach C Core Value Award: Elite SEM rewards the 1 person who goes above and beyond, outside of their day-to-day responsibilities with a week's vacation. The Zach C Core Values Award is voted by their peers.
- Bucket List: At the start of every new hire's career at Elite SEM, HR requires them to submit 15-20 items on their bucket list. The executive team will find a way to help each employee cross an item off their bucket list. Elite SEM wants to be a part of their team's personal goals outside of the office.
- Strive for Greatness Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that went above and beyond consistently in their role and in the office.
- Love what you do Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that demonstrates a passion for the industry and a love for their day-to-day work and teammates.
- Circle of Education Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that sought out learning opportunities and continued their development as a professional outside of work.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $18,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Intern|| $118,150 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Account Manager|
| 100% Match of employee’s 401(k)/403b contribution up to 4% of salary||95% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 82% Company-paid health coverage for dependents|
- Employee stock ownership plan (ESOP)
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Vacation Paid time off|| Unlimited Sick Paid time off|
| Unlimited Paid time off as of first day of full-time employment|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (100% use it)
- Onsite Amenities (Healthy snacks and drink options, catered lunch in some offices (otherwise employees get $15 lunch stipend), nursing room for mothers, games in some offices (such as ping pong, darts, video games, etc), and computer accessories (bluetooth mouse, extra screens, adapters, etc).)
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave (including FMLA/STD) ||80 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|79 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||15 days Job-protected paternity leave (including FMLA)|
|15 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||15 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|80 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents (including FMLA)||80 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
Community and Environmental Impact
| 999 hours Paid time off to volunteer|| $35,109 Philanthropic donations in last year|
| Yes Sustainable commuting program|| Yes Recycling program|
- HR Coordinator oversees diversity and inclusion practices
- Written policy prohibits discrimination based on (at a minimum) age, disability, race/ethnicity, religious beliefs, gender and sexual orientation
- 4 events a year connect employees with peers from different racial/ethnic, religious or country-of-origin identities
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Elite SEM for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We hire based on our 4 Core Values to know if they are a good fit for us: Strive for Greatness, Circle of Education, Love What You Do, and Attitude of Gratitude
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
What gets our attention is a candidates expertise in the field of digital marketing. We also look for people who have gone above and beyond and exhibit a passion for their work.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
This year we are focused on expanding our services so we are on the hunt for innovative leaders who would be able to get their hands dirty at the start but then have the ability to grow and mentor a team. We are looking to expand our newer divisions.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Learn about our company. Read our client lists, read our blogs, know everything! We are very proud of where we work and want to spread the enthusiasm. Elite SEM is a career move not a stepping stone or job jump.
| 50 Forecasted positions to fill in coming year|| 81% Job Growth|
| 40 Average applicants per opening|| 2,862 Total job applicants|
| 39% New hires by employee referrals|| 6% Openings filled by current employees|
| 16 Recent graduates hired|| 8% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|