What Employees Say
People care about each other here.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
People here are willing to give extra to get the job done.
People here are given a lot of responsibility.
Management is competent at running the business.
What They Do
We asked Elite SEM to explain what they do. Here is what they had to say.
We are an award-winning, performance-driven digital marketing agency that is committed to building strong relationships with our clients and delivering consistent ROI across SEM, SEO, Conversion Rate Optimization, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Shopping & Feed, and Insights & Analytics
About this Company
| Website: www.elitesem.com|| Industry: Advertising & Marketing|
| US Headquarters: New York, New York|| US Sites: 6|
| Major Locations: New York, New York; Atlanta, Georgia; San Francisco, California; Los Angeles, California; Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|| US Employees: 170|
| US Revenues: $27 million|| Employees Worldwide: 5|
| Corporate Structure: Private|| Founded: 2004|
Perks and Programs
We asked Elite SEM to share a few programs they feel really capture what's unique about their workplace. Here is what they had to say.
- Opportunity to Give Back: Elite SEM offers their employees unlimited time off so that they can volunteer and give back to their community.
- Zach C Core Value Award: Elite SEM rewards the 1 person who goes above and beyond, outside of their day-to-day responsibilities with a week's vacation. The Zach C Core Values Award is voted by their peers.
- Bucket List: At the start of every new hire's career at Elite SEM, HR requires them to submit 15-20 items on their bucket list. The executive team will find a way to help each employee cross an item off their bucket list. Elite SEM wants to be a part of their team's personal goals outside of the office.
- Strive for Greatness Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that went above and beyond consistently in their role and in the office.
- Love what you do Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that demonstrates a passion for the industry and a love for their day-to-day work and teammates.
- Circle of Education Award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that sought out learning opportunities and continued their development as a professional outside of work.
- Attitude of Gratitude award: Twice a year employee's are selected for each of our 4 core values. This award represents the employee that showed a deep appreciation for the opportunity to work at Elite, their fellow coworkers, and their clients.
COMPENSATION BY THE NUMBERS
| $22,880 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Intern|| $106,000 Average salary and additional cash compensation for Account Manager|
| 100% 401(k) match of employee's contribution, up to 4% of an employee's salary||95% Company-paid health coverage for employees|
| 82% Company-paid health coverage for dependents (This number is based on our most affordable plan. We do offer another PPO plan that requires employees to pay more out of pocket.)|
PERKS TO MAKE LIFE EASIER
- Free snacks during the day
- Free lunch on a regular, daily basis
- Discount ticket sales
- Free beverages during the day
- Free breakfast foods on a regular, daily basis
WORK-LIFE BALANCE BY THE NUMBERS
| Unlimited Paid time off after one year of full-time employment|| Unlimited Paid sick days after one year of full-time employment|
| 12 weeks Unpaid sabbatical|
WORK-LIFE BALANCE PROGRAMS
- Flexible schedule (100% use it)
- Compressed work weeks (100% use it)
- Telecommute option (100% use it)
- Phased retirement planning
FAMILY CARE BY THE NUMBERS
|80 days Job-protected maternity leave||80 days Fully-paid maternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
|80 days Average length of maternity leave new mothers take||15 days Job-protected paternity leave|
|15 days Fully-paid paternity leave (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)||15 days Average length of paternity leave new fathers take|
|80 days Job-protected parental leave for adoptive parents||80 days Fully-paid parental leave for adoptive parents (does not include personal vacation or paid time off)|
FAMILY CARE PROGRAMS
- Paid sick leave to care for a child or relative
HEALTH INSURANCE COVERS
- Medical care
- Vision care
- Mental health care
- Fertility treatments
- Dental care
- Prescription drug subsidy
- Alternative treatments (such as acupuncture, homeopathy, or chiropractic)
ONSITE HEALTH BENEFITS
- Subsidized offsite gym memberships
Community Involvement & Philanthropy
| $110,000 Philanthropic donations in last year|
- Married employees in same-sex or heterosexual relationships receive the same benefits
- Non-birth parents in same-sex relationships can take parental leave
How to Get Hired
We asked Elite SEM for some inside information on how to get hired at the organization. Here is what they had to say.
What key characteristics tell you a prospective employee will be a great fit for your company?
We hire based on our 4 core values to know if they are a good fit for us: Strive for Greatness, Circle of Education, Love What You Do, and Attitude of Gratitude
What can prospective employees do to get your attention?
What gets our attention is a candidates expertise in the field of digital marketing. We also look for people who have gone above and beyond and exhibit a passion for their work.
Are there any positions or types of candidates you are particularly focused on hiring in this coming year?
This year we are focused on expanding our services so we are on the hunt for innovative leaders who would be able to get their hands dirty at the start but then have the ability to grow and mentor a team. We are looking to expand our newer divisions.
What should interested candidates do to find out more and get started?
Learn about our company. Read our client lists, read our blogs, know everything! We are very proud of where we work and want to spread the enthusiasm. Elite SEM is a career move not a stepping stone or job jump.
| 25 Job openings forecast for coming year|| 13% Job Growth|
| 8 Average applicants per opening|| 260 Applications received|
| 32 Positions filled in past year|| 50% New hires by employee referrals|
| 5 New positions created|| 4 Jobs filled by current employees|
| 9 New graduates hired|| 14% Voluntary turnover for full-time employees|